chapter seven

he saw the blood dripping out of that human's neck, and coming back into his senses, he quickly put his hand there and kept it, with the hope he'll stop the bleeding, but it was no use. the man already stopped breathing.

niki's eyes started to get teary. "no, please.. get up.. don't die!" he whisper-yelled, still trying to get him back alive in a way.

he stopped seeing that he doesn't breath in any way possible and he had no pulse. niki quickly put his head on the chest, and right then he felt miserable.

he died.

his hands were full of blood, his clothes the same and the face had some blood around the lips. he looked like a monster.

the boy gave up, and started to cry. why wasn't he careful with the bottles? he knew that he was out of it, and still didn't do anything about it. he's scared, what if now he'll start to kill people? he might get out of control again.

"im so sorry.." niki breathed out. "im so fucking sorry.."

why couldn't he be a human like others are? why does he get to be the bad guy in this story? he's tired of being like this.

niki got up from there and went out of the forest, and used his vampire speed to go back to his house. the door was closed. where is sunoo?

he looked left and right, being careful so no one could see him. he quickly got into his house and locked the door.

the boy sighed. he knows he'll cry for the entire night.

⊹₊ ⋆

if there are any typos or grammar mistakes please kindly correct me <3

this was TOO short, so the next chapter will be longer