Arc 2: (Chapter 197-199)

Chapter 197: Shizun Is Not a Vixen

Because of Mo Ran's words, Chu Wanning felt extremely ashamed. After exiting the Miaoyin Springs, he did not want to bother with Mo Ran anymore, so he left without looking back.

I want face, I want skin. I am even so angry that I don't even have the face to say such shameful words... Did Mo Ran really think that he would nod in agreement?

It was enough for him to do such a thing, there was no need to ask him!

On the second day, when the Elder who taught History was sick, Xue Zhengyong sent Chu Wanning to monitor the students' recitation. History was a big lesson with many disciples, and he couldn't manage it alone, so he asked Mo Ran and the others to help him with his inspection and answer questions.

Of the four masters, Shi Mei and Mo Ran were the busiest. The reason was very simple. Shi Mei was gentle and beautiful, and Mo Ran was kind and heroic. All of these things were very popular with the junior brothers and sisters, especially Shi Mei, whose narrow legs and picturesque eyes made him lose the immaturity of his youth.

He was a completely elegant and beautiful man. He had a good temperament and his voice was pleasant to listen to. Regardless of gender, it was very easy to have a good impression of him.

As for Mo Ran, he was trapped within the group of female disciples and couldn't come out.

"Mo-shixiong, I don't understand this, can you take a look for me?"

"Mo-shixiong, I can't really understand the difference between these two incantations. Can shixiong teach me?"

"Mo-shixiong..."

After Mo Ran explained to the ninth shimei why the "Ten Thousand Waves Reversal" had to look exactly like the original one to work, Chu Wanning finally lost his patience. He frowned and coldly looked at Mo Ran from several rows of disciples.

Mo Ran had been ignored by him since yesterday. In fact, he felt somewhat wronged.

He was used to being rough in his past life, and he treasured him even more in this life. Thus, every step he took, he wanted to see if Chu Wanning was happy or not. He didn't know what he had done wrong. Was he not supposed to ask that question?

He shouldn't have asked, "My good Shizun, can I go in next time?" Instead, he should ask, "My darling, can I go in next time?"

Having suffered a day's worth of cold treatment, he suddenly felt Chu Wanning's gaze. Even though it was glaring at him fiercely, Mo Ran was still like a cabbage that had been watered with water. He immediately perked up and gave him a big smile.

"..."

This person didn't know where all those girls had come from, nor did he understand why they had so many questions.

Do they not understand? If he really didn't understand, then why did he not ask Chu Wanning about the creation of the Wave Reversal Spell and instead go around the corner to call them "Mo-shixiong"?

Chu Wanning was displeased, but he did not say anything. He only looked coldly and silently at Mo Ran.

As he watched, Mo Ran felt that something was amiss. At this moment, the tenth shimei waved at him eagerly. "Mo-shige ~"

"I'm sorry, I have something to do." Mo Ran smiled and pointed at Xue Meng. "Ask your Xue-shixiong."

As he finished speaking, he walked towards Chu Wanning, leaving the little shimei with a disappointed expression. He bit his pen and sighed deeply.

"Shizun, what's wrong? You don't seem very happy?"

Chu Wanning pursed his lips but didn't say anything directly. After a moment of silence, he said, "I'm a bit tired, let Xue Meng patrol the area. Help me watch over this area."