Extras: Chapter 349 - Fighting for Affection 7

At present, Mei Hanxue always pays attention to her appearance. He brushed the dust off his body, raised his hand and tied up some messy blonde hair, pulled up a neater ponytail behind him to make sure he was not so messy, so he cautiously went to the unfortunate ghost lying on the ground in the distance.

It's not that Mei Hanxue is too calm to be sent to a strange place and cares so indifferently about whether his clothes are wrinkled, his hair is untidy and his partner is beautiful.

It is because he knows that Mo Ran is now under the control of Chu Wanning. It is impossible for him to do anything harmful to nature and reason. Besides, there is no evil and murderous spirit in this place - except for the sad lady lying there.

However, as he approached, he could see more clearly the face of the "beauty" and suddenly opened his blue eyes.

Although it's dull again, Mei Hanxue was somewhat surprised: "Jiang... Lord?"

Jiang Xi was tightly bound and frowned. He was really a pig. He was so glad to have thrown him in. He forgot to spell it out for him.

Mei Hanxue was speechless for a moment. She quickly walked over and half knelt down to check Jiangxi's condition.

Taxian-Jun's chain is the kind that the other side struggles and gets tighter. Jiang Xi's noble person, of course, has never suffered such humiliation, and has been trying to break it, but the result is extremely tight. Mei Hanxue noticed that his wrist, which is tied back, has been worn even skin, deep red marks.

"... Lord Jiang?

More disturbing is that Jiang Xi may have been ill and failed to take medicine in time, so at this time he had already passed out. Ren Meihan-xue called him several times, and he did not show any signs of waking up.

Mei Hanxue can't help feeling frustrated. Alas, when I went out today, I really didn't see the Huang Calendar. How could I encounter such troubles?

To be honest, Mei Hanxue is somewhat hostile to Jiangxi. At the foot of the SiSheng Peak, because he could not bear to see Jiang Xi's willingness to accompany those who condemned the summit of death and life, he sneered at Jiang Xi. Mei Hanxue had always been light and breezy. He could not understand Jiang Xi's persistence in power, let alone the way that Jiang Xi was restrained and put up in a high cabinet when he became the Lord of the Ten Gates School.

What's more, Xue Meng and Jiang Xi have always been out of line, and the relationship always seems to be somewhat delicate.

Mei Hanxue is naturally close to Xue Meng, so I don't like Jiang Xi more and more. Otherwise, how could a person with exquisite heart like him before give a cold face to the world's richest man and respectful master so clearly?

Mei Hanxue has some headaches.

Why did Jiang Xi fall unconscious?

No way, no one left or right, he had to take care of it.

Mei Hanxue raised her hand and probed the neck of Jiangxi's collar, which was overlapping. She felt that the pulsation was extremely disordered, and the skin touched was burning fiercely.

Mei Hanxue's heart is not good. He stops and calls out:

"Wake up."

"..."

"Lord Jiang, wake up soon!"

There was no movement.

Mei Hanxue was not optimistic, so he had to sit down on his knees and take his wrist pulse to give him the Kunlun Snow-treading Therapy for a while to ease, but once his spiritual power was lost, Mei Hanxue felt the chaotic Yanyang bumping in Jiangxi's body, which was a kind of fierce magic gas running around him.