Extras: Chapter 347 - Fighting for Affection 5

When Taxian-Jun came in, Cake Tyrant was sitting in the hills and rivers that had been built by Mo Ran, chasing butterflies with his short legs.

When he heard the sound of his arrival, he turned his head at once, almost fell to the ground for moving too fast, and finally staggered back to his feet. The cake tyrant put out his paws to straighten out the lotus leaves on his head and shouted, "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah— small male harvest, you finally came. I was dying of boredom!"

TaXian Jun stared at it for a moment, and came to the conclusion that it was a foolish ricecake guard.

So he turned his eyes away.

Then, with his sharp eyes, he looked back and forth at the house thoroughly.

The paradise had not been completed yet, but it was close to. TaXian Jun could fully appreciate its elegance, flying sparkling flower fields, dwelling between the flower stamens playing piano and flute, golden flowing lotus pond, tree house twined by vines, shell summer couch in the courtyard...

The look of the gentleman's face became gloomy.

He knows Chu Wanning. Chu Wanning looks serious but, in fact, he is very curious. He certainly likes this kind of strange place which does not belong to the mortal world.

The only possible cause of Chu Wanning's dislike is that of Chu Wanning.——

He turned his head and stared at the Tyrant Cake.

When the thin lips were opened and buttoned, Mo Ran asked, "How much is the price here?"

At this time, Tyrant Cake has not responded to the current temperament has changed greatly, some confused: "silly, silly..."

TaXian Jun wrinkled his long eyebrows and suddenly lifted them up in his palm.

"Eh-"

"Who are you scolding for being silly?"

The net pockets for catching butterflies in the hands of the baker heaven dropped, and his eyes turned white under the stranglehold of the emperor Taxian. He shook his calves sadly and gave his substandard Mandarin to the standard: "What, what's the situation?"

TaXian Jun: "........."

It was a misunderstanding. With a cold hum, he loosened his five fingers and threw the monster back on the ground. Cake Tyrant touched his neck, exhaled heavily, looked up at the man's apparently hazy face, and suddenly felt the taste.

Ouch?! This is not Mo-zongshi!

They all know that Mo Ran's personality changes every three days. It has been in exile for a long time, so they forgot about it. In front of him, this vicious and violent version of Mo-zongshi, who was kind two days ago, is clearly...

"Ah!" Cake Tyrant uttered a scream and got up and was ready to flee. "Help! He's here!!! He's not coming back with him!!!!"

He was too scared to stutter.

The two soft ricecake legs of the Cake Tyrant strode hard, closed their eyes and ran hard for half a day. When they opened a gap and looked out, they realized that they were still there.

"..."

I don't know when, TaXian Jun has turned into a spiritual cage, like a roller water car, which runs like a hamster for half a day, but has not gone anywhere.

Cake Tyrant swallowed his saliva and turned back trembling, embarrassed and frightened.

"Brother, Brother..."

"Are you looking for death?" "Who is your brother?"

"Emperor, emperor, good!"

TaXian Jun once again: "........."