5- time travel

✎the man that i loved sat me down last night and told me that it's over—dumb decision.

the same red headed male that led you the everlasting memory that will bring you shame for the rest of your life?! what did he want with you??

"oh hello fred." luna momentarily snapped out of her dream like state before resuming to her...day dreaming. cho's brows furrowed noticing the lovesick look fred had in his eyes when he looked at y/n. he was foolish if he thought he had a chance with her. "why yes. hello weasley." you remarked. fred was taken aback by how you said his name. "are you mad at me?" you felt guilt seep into your system just looking at his puppy-like eyes. damn you. you sighed, "no sorry just not in the mood." fred looked at you with a sparkle in his eyes and ran away. you looked at his fading character curiously. what was he up to now? before you could dwell on that thought further, the aroma of warm lunch wafted into your nose. you looked at the food with teary eyes, grateful you had something to fill up your growling stomach with.

AFTER LUNCH

satisfied and no longer grumpy, you sat below a tree peering onto the great lake. you almost forgot all about the incident having to deal with that infuriating redhead and instead projected your energy on nature and the scenery around you. just as you were about to feel inner peace a metal object came flying at you, hitting your head in the process. you rubbed your head in pain and looked around. you felt the ground and picked up what seemed to be a...time turner?? you didn't even know these things existed or were legal! "hey wait! be careful with tha-" a distant voice shouted before the time turner spun erratically and transported you to the older version of hogwarts.

(switching to first person)

gosh as if this day couldn't get any worse! i look around relieved to find i'm still at the great lake in hogwarts but naturally, things looked newer and less worn down. "james wait up! shouldn't we get back to class?" my hands still rubbing the aching spot on my scalp, i look towards the direction of the sound to find 4 men crowding around something. i tilt my head as i squint my eyes to make out the strange object. oh. it wasn't an object...it was a boy? the 5 men didn't look much older than i did but they weren't recognizable. it wasn't like i knew everyone at hogwarts but i certainly would've noticed them.

the first guy seemed to be plumper than the others, with golden hair and piercing blue eyes. the 'leaders' of the group seemed to be the 2 men standing infront of the cowering person lying on the ground. the taller one had a chiseled face, jet black hair and grey eyes. beside him was a shorter yet tall man with perfectly styled- but still quite messy dark brown hair and circle spectacles sitting on his tall nose. behind the 3 of them, seeming to not care of the predicament playing out in front of him was a lanky, tousled chestnut hair guy who also adorned 2 large scars across his left eye and lip. 

i frowned not liking the way the 'leaders' of the group were harassing the young man who seemed helpless and vulnerable. i stood up and walked towards them, regretting with every step i took. what if they bullied me next? does that give me a valid reason to turn a blind eye knowing i could've helped? no.

(switching to 3rd person)

the boys started noticing y/n stomping towards them. "woah sirius we got trouble!" james teased, lightly bumping shoulders with his best friend. sirius grinned while staring at y/n. there was something magnetic about her that he couldn't place his finger on. "uh guys what if she's a prefect, will we get in trouble?" peter quipped, his anxiety getting the best of him. remus sighed while dragging a hand down his face, "don't you think she'd be in class by now if she was a prefect? the only reason i'm here with you guys is to keep you out of trouble." remus fidgeted with his prefect badge. severus looked at the men in front of him and wondered how he got into this situation.

y/n stopped in front of the group of teenage boys and put her hands on her hip -- trying her best to look stern. "do you guys think it's funny to bully others? i'll report this to a professor!" the atmosphere was quiet and y/n thought she won until the 4 boys started laughing hysterically. "we aren't scared of you, and besides do you even go to this school? we haven't seen you around." the tallest member of the group gazed down at her making her feel inferior. "look just please, let him go? he's clearly in no position to get back at you guys. pick on someone your own size." the group looked at each other with a raised eyebrow and shrugged. as soon as they left you stuck a hand out for the boy on the ground. 

"hey what's your name? i'm y/n swan." y/n introduced with a warm smile as the boy took her hand and brushed himself off. "you didn't need to help me. i'm severus snape."

holy shit.

A/N: i'm back ya'll i forgot the password omdmdmmd. also follow my insta hehe @sskaiitucas_u guys can send requests for this book in my dms !! also check out the new book i made, it's called the sacred society. it'll be more focused on the slytherin gang (mattheo, theodore, enzo, blaise, draco).