11- drunken kiss

A/N: unrelated but i am listening to lana del rey while writing this so yk what the vibez are

y/n felt like she was on cloud nine. she was currently attending a hufflepuff party. surprisingly, they hosted fucking good parties especially with all the herbs they plant daily. y/n giggled drunkenly as she danced with pansy. it was unexpected but the two seemed to make a really good pair.

(flashback- still third person)

y/n walked in the huffle puff common room awkwardly. the music blasting in her ears and the room smelled like drugs, sex and alcohol. she spotted draco who waved over to her but she ignored him and stumbled her way through. overstimulated and uncomfortable, y/n stood in the corner observing everyone. she wore a tight navy blue satin dress with a low v cut neck and a large slit on her thigh. she wore miu miu sandals to pair with her outfit. y/n could feel multiple eyes on her and she felt more uncomfortable by the minute. fidgeting with her hands and crossing her legs. she twirled a curled piece of hair in between her fingers. pansy spotted y/n the moment she walked in and was immediately attracted. pansy always knew of her slight attraction towards women and frankly, she didn't care. with a smirk worn on her face she strutted towards y/n- drinks in hand. "care for a drink?" y/n blushed at pansys' sulky voice and shyly took a sip of the martini. "what are you doing here alone?" pansy asked, hands in her pocket and leaning against a pillar. "why can't a girl enjoy her own company?" i teased while shaking my head. pansy smirked and replied, "not a pretty one. come dance with me." she took my hand and we danced our heads off- with the occasional drink of a martini or taking a hit of the bong a hufflepuff prefect made. 

(back to present- third person)

y/ns' feet started to ache and she shouted over the booming music, "hey i'll go lie down for a bit!" pansy nodded and y/n made her way to the couch and immediately sulked in it. she took off her slippers and winced at the blood and blisters on her ankle. rubbing her foot and sighing, she failed to feel the couch sink beside her. 

"hey darling, you okay?" y/n looked up and her breath hitched. it was fred? well not really. y/n could tell that this was not fred but his twin- george. he had sharper features than his brother. "yeah it's just- my foot." y/n gestured to her foot and let out a yelp when george carried her leg. "what are you doing?" "relax princess. i have bandages." george rubbed her foot and applied a cute pink bandage on her ankle. y/n murmured a thank you and looked away to hide the blush on her cheeks. y/n felt a finger on her chin and felt george tilting her face to look towards him. y/n didn't know if it was the alcohol in her system or the tension between them but she couldn't help but stare at his lips. "i never knew why my brother was so obsessed with you but i think i know why now. do you feel this to-" y/n cut his rabbling off by connecting their lips. they were basically eating each other whole. drunk on a passionate makeout session, they pulled away panting. y/n climbed on his lap and kissed him again-more hungry this time. george suddenly pulled away and y/n whined. "no you're too young and if we do this i want you to remember." y/n rolled her eyes and slurred, "just admit you don't want me." y/n pushed him away while giggling. "y/n you're drunk. let me take you back." he said with a worried look. she grabbed his arm and stood up before tripping and he had to catch her. "go away where's fred. he wouldn't have stopped." she giggled maniacally while stumbling. george sighed sadly, "yeah i know it's always my brother." he led her to his room and laid her down carefully on his bed while pushing a strand of hair away from his face. "sleep well y/n. let's get to know each other in the morning?" y/n hummed half asleep before drifting off in a dreamless slumber. 

george looked at y/n sadly and exhaled before setting up a makeshift bed on the floor with a blanket and single pillow. he was about to close his eyes when fred bursted in the room. "woah why is y/n here?" george shushed him before whispering, "we can talk about this tomorrow." fred looked at him before he glared at his twin, "why is there lipstick smudged on your lips?" george's eyes widened and he felt his lips. "its nothing." "it is something, you know i like her." 

for the first time, the twins had something they disagreed on.