9- sugardaddy

mattheo and i shot up awake at the sound of cho's voice. "what are you two doing? if a prefect- no worse, professor finds out, you'll be in big trouble!" i rubbed my eyes and looked over to mattheo who had dishevelled hair. "it'll be fine cho. save a spot for me in the great hall, will ya?" i asked with a cheeky grin. cho blushed and sighed walking out of the room. mattheo got up and put his shirt on, turning to look at me, "i'll see you in class y/n/n." i waved him goodbye as he walked out of my room. i shoved my face into my pillow and let out a slight scream. did i just spend the night with mattheo riddle? omg. 

i got up, got dress, brushed my teeth and made my hair look somewhat presentable. on my way to the great hall i was stopped by someone. "why was riddle walking out of your room?" i turned around and saw- draco? "hey draco, it's been a while- and how do you know who was in my room?" i said with a raised eyebrow. draco coughed awkwardly and furrowed his eyebrows, "i have some ravenclaw friends." i hummed and replied with a low whisper, "it's nothing." he looked at me with a suspicious look and took my books out of my hand.

"i'll help you carry them, they look heavy." i looked at him weirdly and thanked him, feeling lighter now that i no longer need to carry my books. we walked to the great hall together, draco creating small conversation. i caught him staring at me multiple times but i chose to ignore it. when we reached the doors to the great hall draco stopped and faced me. "what class do you have next?" i thought about it then told him that i had potions with gryffindors. draco groaned and said, "unfortunate we couldn't have class together. especially you have them with those nasty lions. come find me during lunch." he winked at me, handed me my books and left. i was left stunned at his sudden confidence.

i walked into the great all, making a mental note to ask directions from a gryffindor in order to make new friends. i saw cho waving and sat beside her. "where's luna?" i noticed luna wasn't in her usual place. cho informed me that luna was busy finding her shoes that she claimed was 'stolen by narggles.' i giggled. typical luna. i could tell cho wanted to ask about mattheo but i shook my head, not wanting to explain. i looked over to the table with students wearing gold and red ties and scoured the crowed for a suitable friend. 

i immediately spotted a bushy hair girl who i recognised was hermoine. i've heard about her, mostly from cho who talked highly of her. i remember her mentioning that hermoine was extremely smart and incredibly gifted despite being a muggleborn (not that i had anything against them). i had a soft smile on my face as i stood behind hermoine and tapped her shoulder.

(third person)

hermoine stopped mid lecture (harry and ron were asking her for homework answers) when she felt a hand on her shoulder. she turned around and craned her neck. hermoine felt like she couldn't breath. she felt her cheeks get warmer and a warm feeling in her chest. y/n coughed awkwardly when she realised hermoine was just staring at her. ron gave harry a weird look which harry returned a side-eye. "i saw that we have potions together and i was wondering if we could go together?" y/n rubbed her nape and fidgeted quietly. harry spoke up, "yeah of course! i mean. if ron and hermoine are okay with it." ron didn't seem to have any opinions on the request as he continued to stuff his face with food. hermoine invited y/n to sit beside her and asked her multiple questions.

"did you know we had potions homework and that today we might be making armotentia? do you even know what armotentia is?" y/n racked her brain and felt dizzy as hermoine kept bombarding her with questions.

(first pov)

i felt so dumb in hermoine's presence but i could feel myself grow smarter by absorbing the amount of information she's feeding me.

"armotentia is a love potion. despite this, it's highly dangerous if it fell into the wrong hands. it causes a strong infatuation to the drinker. it is also said that if you smell the concoction, you will smell the scent of the one you desire the most." i nodded at everything she said, making a mental note. "hermoine you're talking her ear off, let's go before snape deducts our house points." ron groaned as we all made our way to the dungeons. i shivered and felt a warm hand holding my arm, "you look cold, do you want to borrow my hoodie?" harry offered as he took off the black one he was wearing. i thanked him and put it on, relishing in the slowly fading body heat the article of clothing was emitting.