8- jealousy jealousyyy

y/n looked at her large vanity mirror, admiring the new clothes her parents sent her just for this particular occasion. that night, y/n sent a letter to her parents regarding her recent events (leaving out the smoking details) and informed them that she was going on a date. that morning, she received a special package. her mother's fashion sense in one box. dozens of gorgeous dresses for her to choose from. y/n settled on a dark green off the shoulder dress. the sleeves had silver gems sewn into them and the fabric of the dress seemed to shimmer under the light. the dress hugged her curves in all the right places and there was a slit revealing her thigh on the side. there were ruffles on the slit making her feel like a disney princess. her mother also included saint laurent heels and a black prada shoulder bag to match. y/n decided to wear an emerald dangling necklace encrusted with diamonds and hoops for her earrings. y/n had multiple piercings (5) in which she wore a diamond on each of them. 

cho went in the room, looking exhausted and wanting to pass out on the bed after a tiring day of classes when she stopped and saw y/n. cho could feel lesbian panic coursing through her body. she thought that y/n was always beautiful, no matter the circumstance. but this new side of y/n was a whole different experience. 

"where are you going?" cho asked sneaking up behind y/n.
"on a date." y/n giggled, not noticing the frown cho wore on her face.

cho was about to ask who when her and y/n heard a knock on their door. y/n rushed to the door and opened it. cho scowled to see mattheo riddle. 

"since when did you have a thing for ravenclaws' riddle?" cho asked as she sat on y/ns' bed with her arms crossed. 

"ever since i saw y/n." mattheo cooly replied. he took y/n's hand and kissed it while looking up at her.

"you look handsome teo." he really did. he was wearing an ordinary suit but his hair seemed less messy and had more attention paid to it.

"teo? thats new. i like it y/n/n." y/n blushed and covered her mouth with her hand. "shall we m'ldy?" y/n curtsied and mattheo took her hand, "we shall my prince." 

as y/n and mattheo walked out cho could feel tears forming. not of sadness but anger. she started plotting a way to get rid of riddle. 

(first person)

"y'know we can go anywhere you want. not just hogsmeade. i can apparate us." mattheo offered while holding my hand. at this point, we were walking aimlessly getting bored of the shops in hogsmeade. 

"hmm, that does sound tempting. you ever fancied paris?" i said in a heavy france accent. mattheo laughed in a france accent as well, matching my vibe. he took both of my hands into his and suddenly we were in front of the eiffel tower. it was already nighttime so the streets were deserted and the sparkles of the eiffel tower were the only thing accompanying us. i was admiring the scenery when i saw a camera flash go off. i spun around and saw mattheo taking photos of me on his digital camera. "cheese!" he grinned and i posed with one foot off the ground and a closed eye smile. he handed me the camera to look at the photo and i gushed at how good i looked. "i swear i don't look this good. i need to hire you." i teased, thanking mattheo for the photos.

i then got an idea. i held up the camera and squished his face to make him smile. "come on, give me a smile pretty boy." i felt mattheo's cheeks warm up as i said that. i showed him the photos i snapped as he playfully stuck his tongue out at me. 

after roaming the streets of paris i started to yawn. "shoot what time is it at hogwarts?" mattheo checked his watch and groaned, "11:07pm." i gasped, "we have to go back now, we have class tomorrow." i took mattheos' hand as he apparated us back.

we ended up in my room and things suddenly became awkward when we heard a prefect scolding first years in the common room. mattheo put his ear to the door, "i can't go out, it seems like the head prefect intends on staying out there till morning. i can't apparate within hogwart grounds." i racked my brain when i suddenly thought of a solution.

"do you want to stay the night? we can separate the beds with cushions."  i heard yawning and ruffling indicating i was being too loud and one of my roommates were stirring awake. "sure, why not." mattheo cheekily replied in a hushed whisper. i made my way to the bathroom to take off my makeup and change into pjs. when i walked out i saw mattheo fast asleep shirtless. i tried my best not to blush as i got into bed next to him. i laid on my side and felt a hand pulling me towards a chest. it was mattheo. surprisingly, it felt nice and warm to cuddle with him so instead of waking him up and moving him, i let him snuggle next to me. i laid my head on his chest and fell asleep, our legs tangling with each other. 

A/N: yall i promise its still various im js a mattheo girlie. im introducing some other charas next chapter i promise.