12- petrol to a fire

A/N: sorry for being inactive for so long, i had to get emergency surgery for the tumours in my brain!! also i have exams coming up soon :P

(third person)

y/n woke up with a pounding migraine. the room was spinning uncontrollably and her stomach was churning. she let out a loud groan which alerted george and fred out of their slumber. "y/n? y/n? can you hear me?" y/n could barely see as her vision was distorted but she could make out 2 teenage boys in front of her. she realised it was the twins from the distinct smell of toffee and cinnamon, their signature smell. "why the fuck am i in your room?" she slurred almost gagging when she spoke. "we can discuss this later, here, sit up first. i'll get you some water." she heard george retreat away (who she observed had a deeper voice). fred caressed her head calming her down while massaging her temples with her other hand. she heard him chuckle, "geez, how much have you had to drink?" george came back with a chilled glass of water and his eyebrows rose when he saw the scene unfold before him. george cleared his throat and threw freds' hands of me which made me whine at the lost of warmth.

(first person)

thank the heavens i'm finally eating. i didn't have that much of an appetite because of my hangover but last minute calls for a feast. i managed to squeeze in with 10 minutes to spare. unfortunately this meant i wasn't able to make a choice on who i sat with. on my right was roger davis, the captain of the ravenclaw quidditch team and he didn't let anyone forget that. 

as i was scarfing down a turkey leg roger piped up, "sullivans' sister ey? means you're good at quidditch. why haven't i seen u on the field?" "yeah i'm good, some might say even better than my brother. however quidditch isn't my passion and i'd hate to take away my brothers' spotlight." i replied sarcastically which went unnoticed by the boy.  "oh come on swan join the team, we need a player like you." i thought about it and shrugged, "sure." his face lit up and he pumped his fist in the air.