6- greek god

(third person)

y/n was internally panicking. the person she just helped was a professor from her future? what if he recognised her in the future and found out that she time travelled...ILLEGALLY! y/n wasn't ready to get thrown into azkaban, she hasn't even experienced highschool love or graduated yet! 

severus could sense y/n's sudden discomfort and immediately started sulking, he was used to rumours being spread about him by the nasty mauraders. he looked around anxiously waiting for the girl in front him to speak. but then again he wish she didn't because talking to girls- especially pretty ones at that, weren't his speciality. 

"so, severus, what class do you have?" y/n asked, rubbing her nape awkwardly.

snape coughed into his hand and mumbled, "herbology, but i'd rather skip it." 

y/n nodded and avoided everything but his eye contact. she patted his back awkwardly and walked away. the tip of his ears went red and he looked at his shoulder where y/n's hand was previously. 

(first person)

after that uncomfortable interaction i decided to find dumbledore to aid me in returning to my timeline. i looked at the golden timeturner that laid in my palm, the metal feeling cold to the touch. my head started aching from feeling so overwhelmed. i paid so much attention to the item in my hand that i bumped into a taller figure. i rubbed my forehead and looked up, and i felt the air in my lungs being taken away. the man in front of me looked like he was sculpted and crafted from greek gods. it was as if he was a gift to earth and we were all just living in his world. 

"uhm, can you move?" he spoke. oh my days, even his voice sounded heavenly. 

my eyes widened and i made way, blushing from embarrassment. he walked a few steps past me and looked back, "is that a real timeturner?" his eyes light up in excitement while the rest of his face stayed neutral. i gasped and covered the object with my hand, "think you're seeing things buddy." i laughed awkwardly at the suspicious look he gave me. i really need to start being more aware. he scanned my eyes and left without another word. i let out a sigh i didn't know i was holding and looked at the timeturner in my hands.

(third person)

it felt like ages till y/n reached the headmasters door. she rapped it twice with her knuckles to which it open automatically, the hinges creaking as if she were in a horror movie. she walked in cautiously, her eyes darting around the room as if something were to pop out. her eyes landed on a large chair in the middle of the room and the man that sat on it definitely wasn't dumbledore. dumbledore was definitely not THIS old... 

that's when it clicked to y/n. this wasn't her timeline. judging by the newer look the walls she should've been more than 20 years in the past. dumbledore probably wasn't headmaster yet. 

"i can sense a different kind of energy from you child. tell me, are you a time traveller?" y/n shivered at his accurate guess. she nodded shyly and put the time turner on his table, a slight clink sound emitting from it.

the older man took the object and inspected it. he looked up at y/n with a smile, "what year are you from?" y/n replied with, "1992 sir. could you help me get back?"

the older man chuckled and spun the timeturner, y/n's vision of the room spinning with it. y/n grabbed the timeturner as she landed on her arse in the courtyard. y/n whined while rubbing her arse when a hand came in the front of her face. 

"hello miss, do you need help?" y/n looked up to see...

A/N: 2 early chapters? HELPPP this is so rare but love the motivation. leave some requests on who the mystery person should be !! also so sorry this seemed so rushed i wrote this in my free period at school </3