Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jeremy's POV

After Klaus came up to me to tell me where Melanie was he vanished, so now here I am getting a lecture from my sister about how it's bad to be friends with originals.

"She may seem nice Jeremy, but Klaus probably put her up to it so he could get to me. He-" I had to cut her off there.

"Hold on a second, for one she is nice and no Klaus didn't put her up to it. I know it's real because I freakin saw her while she was dead. I know the story about their soulmates, you don't. You don't even know what she is to me. Also not everything's about you Elena. Don't think anything me and Melanie do is about you." After I've finished I go off to find Melanie. She calms me down and right now I need to be calmed down.

While searching i accidentally crash into someone. "I'm so sorry." when the girl lifts her head I see its Melanie. "There you are." I hug her close to my chest after that.

"Wow Jer, what's wrong?" She asks with concern in her voice.

I pull away from her but keep her at arms length. "Elena decided to give me a big sister talk about you and I, and I couldn't take it anymore. All the things she was saying were ridiculous so I just left to go and find you. Where were you?"

She sighs and barries her head back in my chest. "I was trying to calm down Caroline and tell her that being Nik's soulmate isn't that bad."

"Well it looks like it worked." I tell her.

"Wait what do you mean?" She turns around and I point to where Klaus and Caroline are holding hands and talking to each other. They both have the biggest smiles on their faces. its actually cute, they make a good couple.

"Well would you look at that. This ball wasn't a bad thing after all." Mel says.

~~~

*Melanie's POV*

The morning after the ball I wake up and realized I haven't told Esther I've found my soulmate. So I text Jeremy to see if he's ok to come over to meet her and tell her.

(J-Jeremy M-Melanie)

M-Hey Jer, you ok to come over today and meet my mother and tell her I've found my soulmate?

J-Ya that's ok with me, but remember we still have to go on that date.

M-Ok, how about you come over around 1, meet my mom then we leave to go on that date.

J-Sounds good to me, see you then Mel. xx

(Convo done)

Well now I've got to find clothes for my date.

It's hot out and to be honest the first time Jer saw me I looked real bad so I have to look pretty. I decide on a beautiful pink dress that compliments my tanned sun skin and blonde hair. (pic at top). I not only want to impress Jeremy with this but my mother too.

I go to mothers room upstairs to tell her Jer's coming over. I knock on the door and hear a come in.

"Hello mother, are you busy today? I have someone coming over that I want you to meet." I say kind of nervously.

"I'm not busy today is be delighted to meet your new friend." Esther says while smiling.

The doorbell rings and I can tell its Jeremy, so I rush downstairs to get the door. When I reach the door I fling it open and see Jeremy standing there freshly showered in clean jeans and a nice fitted gray top that shows off his muscles quite nicely. Two words, he's hot.

"Hey Jer!"

"You look beautiful Mel." Jeremey tells me while smiling that dashing smile of his.

"Wanna go upstairs give a quick introduction to my mom then leave?" I ask.

"That sounds great."

We go upstairs to where my mom is and I open the door. Moms sitting on the couch looking like a 'caring' mother.

"Hey mom, this is Jeremy, Jeremy this is my mom." I introduce them to each other.

Jer walks forward and says "hello it's nice to meet you." Mom takes his offered hand and shakes it.

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Ester. Now why don't you both sit down and tell me how you met each other?" Mom offers.

So we sit down on the couch opposite of hers.

"We met a few weeks ago, he was able to see me when I was daggered and I didn't understand at first but than I realized he could see me because of the soulmate thing you and Auana made." I tell her how we met.

"Wait you could see her and talk to her?" Mom asks Jeremy.

"Ya we were able to talk to each other. it was cool. Finding out that I had a soulmate and the fact that I already knew about the super natural I think helped with the shock." By now me and Jer are holding hands and might I add that his hands are almost triple the size of mine.

"Has anyone else of your siblings found their soulmate?" Mom asks.

"Ya, half of us have, Rebekah has hers, a guy named Matt he's a sweetheart just what Rebekah needs. Nik even found his. She's actually the doppelgängers best friend so I guess you can say that there won't be any trouble for awhile with the Scooby gang now that Nik will be distracted by his soulmate. They compliment each other quite well though so it's good." I tell mom.

"Well it was lovely meeting you Jeremy have a lovely date you too." Ester tells us.

We stand up and leave to go on our date.

*Esters POV*

Ring, ring, ring.

"Hello?" The phone gets picked up.

"There's been a change of plans, we need to meet up. Come over as soon as possible." I hang up on the doppelgänger hoping she'll come over so we can work this out. If I'd known my children were finding their soulmates I would have never done that spell. Their soulmates may be the one thing to save them all.