Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jeremy's POV

After meeting Esther I took Mel to the Grill. This town being so small leads to there only being one place to take someone on a date which is sadly the Grill.

"Hey Mel, sorry that we have to go to the Grill for our first date but it's the only place to really go." I tell her sheepishly.

"That's ok Jer, as long as I'm with you I'm good." She tells me.

I lead her into the Grill by her hand.

Esther's POV

Once Melanie and Jeremy leave I start getting ready for the spell I'm about to preform.

There's a knock on the door but I'm too busy with setting up so I wave my hand to let my magic open the door for me. Elena walks in.

"Esther why am I here?" Elena asks.

"I have learned some interesting things today. My children have found their soulmates. If I want this spell to work I need to add the soulmates into the spell. It will be easier to kill them all if we can link them and then kill one soulmate."

"Why can't we leave the soulmates out?" Elena foolishly asks.

"I don't think you understand. A soulmate is someone who is perfectly matched with another. Both my daughters and one of my sons have found theirs. I understand the bond of the soulmate, if either of the two die or leave the other will become so sad a ms depressed they will die as well. It is better for everyone if they were all linked as one and died as one. At least they will be together forever. I also realize that my other children may find their soulmates after I link them so I will add an extra spell that will link them after they have locked eyes." I explain.

"Ok I'll do it." Elena states.

"There's a twist, my families soulmates are your friends. They will die as well." I tell her.

"Who?" She asks.

"Rebekah's soulmate is your friend Matt, Niklaus' soulmate is your friend Caroline and Melanie's soulmate is who I believe to be your brother, Jeremy."

"Jeremy?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Wait that's why he got mad at me when I told him he couldn't see Melanie?" She asks very rudely may I add. I'm 1000 years old and I don't even talk about my family this way, I'm also killing them.

"Yes so I will give you 5 minuets to make up your mind if you want to continue with this spell or do it the first way?"

I'm about to leave the room to give her space when Elena calls out "Wait, I'll do it."

*Kol's POV*

Everyone at home is boring. Mother is doing some weird witchy thing, Mel is on her date, Nik is trying to get Caroline to give him a chance, Rebkah is with Matt and Finn is being Finn. So I have decided to go to the Grill to give me something to do. Maybe get a meal.

As I walk through the door I see Caroline and Nik talking with Nik hanging off of her every word. You can just tell that their soulmates. I like the whole soulmate idea but I haven't told anyone this, I don't tell people deep stuff unless it's Mel because she understands me. No one else does, except I guess my soul mate.

The thing about the soulmate stuff, I believe I don't have one. Everything is so messed up in my world I probably don't have a that special someone. With the luck I have their probably dead.

As I walk into the bar I feel this weird pull, I look around the bar until I spot the thing pulling me towards them. It was a girl, her back is to me so I can't see who se is. Even from the back she is gorgeous. She's talking to Caroline maybe she's friends with her.