Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*Bonnie's POV*

"The pentagram represents our connection to magic, the salt is a symbol to the earth, 5 torches. One for each of my children." Esther explains to us. I'm quietly waiting, hoping Kol will come and save us. Wait Kol, where'd that come from?

"What's the spell your doing?" I ask trying to buy some time.

"As the witch who cast the spell that made them vampires, I can also reverse it. When they become human again they can be killed. As they are linked as one my brave Finn will be the sacrifice. With his death will come theirs."  This lady is just spewing out information.

"And you're just willing to die?" Abbey asks.

"My mothers release me from an eternity of shame. It's not a sacrifice it's a gift." Finn replies.

"What about the soulmates?" I ask Esther.

"What soulmates?" Finn asks.

Esther looks at me vivid. "How do you know about those?"

"Elena and Caroline told me. How could you do that? Their finally just finding the love of their lives?" I ask.

"They found them to late. It is their time to die now." She says harshly.

Now is when I wish Kol was here. He's going to die and I've never said a word to him.

*Kol's POV*

I'm currently at the grill. I thought maybe Bonnie would be here, but she's not. As I start to talk to a girl I can't help but see images of Bonnie in my head. Before I get completely confused this guy tells me "I'm pretty sure she told you to get lost."

"I'm pretty sure I don't care." I reply mad that the Bonnie images have stopped. I turn around and he stabs me with a dagger. He stabbed me!

He whispers "Next time take a hint" and brings me outside the Grill into an alley way.

*Bonnie's POV*

I feel a sudden pain in my chest and see Finn turn grey with veins growing all over his body. He falls to the floor dead.

"Something's wrong." Esther says.

Yeah no shit.

*Melanie's POV*

I'm sitting on Jeremy's bed explaining to him what happened today. "Jer I'm sorry this happened but please don't be mad with me." I ask.

"I'm not. Don't worry I couldn't be over this." He comes and sits next to me bring me into his arms. A sudden sharp pain comes to my heart and I gasp as everything turns black. The last thing I hear is Jer yelling "Mel! Melanie can you hear me?"

*Klaus's POV*

I feel a pain in my heart and grab it. Caroline leans over in pain too. She looks at me and veins grow all over her as she falls to the floor dead. I panicked and then realize Kol.

I vamp speed down the alley and pull the dagger out of Kol's body. I throw Alraic and Stefan away and face Damon. Caroline comes and vamp speeds beside me so I know that she is ok and not dead. She grabs my hand and holds me back because she knows I'll kill him and he won't be able to continue on with the plan. "I should of killed you months ago. "

"Then do it. It's not going to stop Esther from killing you."

I'm about to attack him when Caroline shouts "Nik!" at the same time Elijah shouts "Leave it, we still need him Niklaus."