Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Jeremy's POV*

"Hey Mel." I say braking the silence.

"Hmm." She slightly moves her head on my chest to show me she's listening.

"I talked to Elena, about me transitioning into a vampire." I tell her.

She sits up from my chest and looks at me. "You did what?"

"I told her. She freaked, you know. But I got her to understand that I need to do it. I also think the fact that she's in love with two vampires helps." I try to joke at the end.

"So you're in?" She asks me.

"Completely." I tell her.

She leans in and kisses me but before it could get good she pulls away and says "We have to talk to Nik, and get Elijah back in town." She says.

"Why do we need to do that?" I ask.

"Well first we need to talk to Nik so he can help us with your transition and we need to call Elijah because when me and my family found out about soul mates, we all promised be there for the big parts. So we're all going to be there for your transition." She tells me.

I just chuckle and go back to kissing her.

*Bonnie's POV*

"Abby." I call walking into the house. "I got us some dinner." As I walk into the kitchen I see a letter on the table.

*Kol's POV*

"So let me get this straight you want to turn little Gilbert here into an original vampire?" I ask Mel.

"Well ya and we all promised each other we would be there for when our soulmates turn." She says defensively.

"She has a point Kol." Nik says.

"Well I'm not going to be the one to call Elijah." I say. My phone starts to ring, "Hello." All I can hear on the other end is crying. "Hello?" I ask.

"K-Kol." Bonnie says.

I drop my phone and vamp out of the house over to Abbeys place. As I barge into the house I can hear Bonnie crying in the kitchen. "Bonnie." I say as I get into the kitchen and see her crying at the table.

"Kol." She says before running at me and grabbing me into a hug.

I slowly slide down the wall into a sitting position while holding her. "Shh, it's ok love."

*Mel's POV*

As Kol runs out of the house I turn back to Nik and Jeremy.

"Are you sure about this?" Nik asks Jer.

"I'm certain." He says.

"Ok then, I'll go call Elijah." Nik says getting up. "Oh and by all of us does that mean Caroline too?" He asks turning around.

"Sure." I say.

*Nik's POV*

"Hello brother, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Elijah answers the phone.