Chapter 12

A/N: Damon and Rebekah didn't sleep together, just to clear things up. But Damon does know about the plan.

Chapter 12

*Bonnie's POV*

After locking eyes with the original Kol at the bar I realize what this means. I turn around and look at Caroline. She notices what happened.

"Caroline I need to tell you something." I tell her with my teeth gritted.

"What? Bonnie what's wrong?" She asks worried.

"Caroline, Elena came to see me this morning. She and Ester did a spell that links all the originals and together. If one does they all die. Their planning on killing them." I tell her. Fear flashes on Caroline's face.

Klaus and Kol come up beside us. "I think we need to talk in private." Klaus says. After that Kol and Klaus pick us up and vamp speed us back to their mansion.

When they put us down I stagger a bit but Kol catches me. "Are you ok sweetheart?" He asks me.

"Ya I'm fine." I tell him in a clipped tone. I flash him a smile though so he knows I'm not mad at him.

"Bonnie what is going on?" Caroline asks.

"This morning Ester came and visited me and Abby. She wanted to introduce herself because Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our whole ancestor blood line for power. I thought she was being polite, but then Elena called me and told me the plan her and Ester made at the ball. Ester linked all of you together so if one dies you all die." I told them.

"When is this happening?" Klaus asks.

"Tonight. She's going to try to kill you all by the end of the night."

"Is there a way to get her to stop channeling you?" Kol asks.

"I don't know." I tell them seriously.

*Melanie's POV*

Currently I was with Jeremy at his house. We're up in his room. He's showing me some of his music when there's a knock on the door. We go downstairs and there's Elijah talking to Elena.

"Elijah? What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Melanie, why don't you come with us?" He asks.

"Where are you going?"

"Just for a little chat that I think you'd want to be filled in on."

"Uh, ya sure." I look up at Jeremy and see he's just as confused as I am.

Elena and Elijah walk out the door while I turn to Jeremy. "I'll tell you what happens after ok?"

"Ya ok. Just make sure she doesn't do something stupid ok?" He asks.

I chuckle and kiss his cheek walking out the door.

~~~

Elijah took us to the old village as he explains this to Elena. He leads us to where the tunnels are.

"Below us is a cavern that connects to a series of tunnels that kept us safe during a full moon." He tells Elena.

"Mother said there must be a balance." I add.

"I should probably go home." Elena says trying to find a way to leave.

"Then why are you here? It's not in your nature to lie. Yet when I asked you about your meeting with our mother you lied to my face." He tells her.