Ch. 14: Fight for Forgivness

A few hours later, Luz entered the cafeteria, seeing Willow and Gus at a table. "Hey, guys!" Luz called out as she walked to the table, getting their attention.

"Luz!" They said, surprised and smiling at her.

"We didn't know you would be here." Willow said.

"I just got in for the new semester." Luz said with a smile, still having her hood up.

"Well, welcome to Hexside."

"Here here!" Gus said, holding up a juice box.

"Hehehehe, here here." Luz said as she sat down and began eating her lunch, nearly all meat with a small salad and water.

"Man, you are a carnivore." Gus said.

"And proud of it. Meat is one of the five major food groups and I make sure to get a large helping of it whenever I can." Luz said.

Luz decided to change the subject.

"So, Willow... I know I might be pushing but... what's the deal with you and Amity?"

Willow froze.

"We... we used to be good friends, then she broke that friendship away because her parents forced her too. I found out, but... it took a couple years of her bullying me." Willow said, "I... I don't know if we will ever be friends again."

"But.....have either of you tried?" Luz asked.

"Mainly Amity but it's...just too much to overcome." Willow said as Gus patted her back.

"Well, I'm going to do something about it." Luz said, getting up.

She looked around the lunchroom before spotting Amity just getting her lunch and looking for a seat.

"Be right back." Luz said as she quickly walked to Amity. "Amity, hey!"

"Oh, hey Luz." Amity said, "What can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to know if you could join me for lunch? I'd like to know how your day has been." Luz said with a smile.

"Oh... uh... sure."

Luz guided Amity to her table, ignoring Gus's gestures to NOT DO THIS!

'She's a maniac!' He thought!

Luz walked over and sat Amity down next to Willow, which made both girls look in the opposite direction. Willow wasn't go to fight this though, because Luz was wanting to help her with something, Gus didn't stop it because when he tried to say something, Luz gave him a look that made him shiver. Amity didn't stop it because... well she knows about Luz's Spirit Animal and knows she won't beat that.

"Now; I know this was sneaky and this might not have been good but this needs to happen. You two are friends, even after all this time, and I think what needs to be done is just talk it out. No running, no tricks, just talk it out face to face." Luz said as she looked to Willow and Amity.

The two didn't look at each other.

"I said... Face to face." Luz said with a deep growl, scaring both of them.

The human quickly turned to face each other, seeing the other girl's scared expression slowly turn into sadness as they saw the guilt in each other's eyes.

"I don't care which of you starts, but I'm going to make sure neither of you leave until this is taken care of." Luz said.

"Luz-" Gus said before Luz looked at him, glaring and making him be quiet.

She turned back to Amity and Willow, seeing them still staring at each other with guilty, sad eyes as silence was trapped between them.

"I'm sorry."