ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Tʜᴇʏ Aʀᴇ Cʀʏɪɴɢ

TW// cussing, talk of dead, running away?, panicking

Tommy's POV
Two days later

I had laid awake for hours the past two nights. I really wanted to do what Tubbo had said, but, where would I go? I don't know where any science facilities are. Maybe I could ask around.

I stood up, walking into Tubbo's room. He's a heavy sleeper, so I knew I probably wouldn't wake him.

I grabbed dark clothes. A put on a dark red t shirt, a black hoodie, and black jeans. I left the room before I put them on, of course.

I then walked to where they keep their weapons. I grabbed a black belt and linked it through the jeans. I attached a holster with a pistol to the belt, and a long sheath and slid a machete into it. I then grabbed a bullet cartridge with plenty of extra bullets for my pistol and threw it over my shoulder.

I grabbed a solid back mask and slid it over my face. I wanted to be completely covered so nobody should know that I'm a zombie, or, a Z as people call them.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" I heard someone ask. I turned around, spotting Ranboo. I sighed. "Saving the world, what does it look like?" I asked sarcastically. "Just gonna leave without saying goodbye?" "Dad wouldn't let me go if he knew."

Ranboo sighed.

"I'll go with you." They said. "Uh, no, I'm going by myself." "Do you know where the only science facility in the country is?" He asked. I sighed. "No, I don't."

"We're in New York. You know where the facility is? Oak Ridge, Tennessee. That is seven-hundred-and-twenty-eight miles away, Tommy. It's a eleven hour drive, we don't have a car. We could take a bike! But I doubt anyone can physically bike for sixty-two hours straight. So we've gotta walk. Is it gonna take about two-hundred-and-forty-two hours? Yes. But it's our only option."
(That's all exact numbers and times lol I did my research. Also yes, they are in America. Shush. Also, ik there isn't forests and stuff in NYC but plot stuff so be quiet.)

I stood still as I proceeded all of those numbers.

"So, I'm gonna have to help you get there so you don't die trying by yourself." They said. I nodded. "I'll come too." Tubbo said as he walked out of his room. "Toby, no, it's too dangerous." Ranboo said. "Fuck that, man. I'm not gonna sit here while you two are struggling to live out there! I'm going, and you can't stop me."

Time skip

Tubbo and Ranboo had changed into good yet dark clothes for the trip. They grabbed weapons and Ranboo slid on his mask.

"I wrote them a note so they don't panic." Tubbo said, holding up a slip of paper. "Tubbo, they're gonna panic no matter what." I said. He shrugged. "True, but, this may help some."

After a little longer, Ranboo and Tubbo had both packed themselves rucksacks full of nonperishable foods and water and other supplies, and we left.

Phil's POV

I woke up and I immediately felt like something was wrong. I left my room and saw that Tommy wasn't on the sofa.

"Hey, Ran, is Tommy in there?" I knocked on Ranboo's door, but they didn't answer, so I opened the door to see if they were still sleeping, but he wasn't there. Maybe they're all in Toby's room.

"Hey, Tubbo, is Tommy and Ranboo in your room?" I asked, knocking on his door too. Yet again, I didn't get an answer. I opened the door, to be met with nobody. I stared to get nervous.

I walked through the basement, but they were nowhere. I went into the main room, seeing that there was a slip of paper on the table.

Hey, Phil!
Im sory we didnt relly get to say bye to you and Wil and Tech, but Tommy wants to save the world, so Ranboo and I and takng him to the scince place in Oak Ridge, Tenese so they can draw some blood.
Don't worry, we'll bring him back. We'll make sure they don't suck him dry of his blod lol :D
We'll be back in like 2 or 3 weeks cus it takes 10 days to get there and back and idk how long wel be ther.
Sory for the short notice but we knew you'd say no we didn't bothr askng.
And sory for the spelng erors. You know Im dislexic :'D

"Fuck, no, no, no, no, no!" I began to go into full panic mode. They're gonna die on their way there. It's too long of a journey and there's to many Z's on the way. There's no way they'll get there, and if they do, they won't get back. People don't get lucky like that anymore these days.

"Techno! Wilbur!" I yelled, speeding towards their rooms. I flag open Techno's door, seeing him sitting up as he heard my yell. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Wilbur door opened and he came over to me.

"What happened? Did someone break in?" He asked.

"They left. Tommy and Ranboo and Tubbo. They're going to the science facility Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Tommy wanted to go." I held up the paper. Wilbur snatched it from em and read over it quickly.

"They'll kill him. They'll kill Tommy. Either because he's infected, or they'll take all of his blood and kill him like that." Wilbur's voice shook.

By now, Techno had read over the paper too.

"We have to go after them. They won't make it. Who knows how long they've already been walking. They could be hours from here already. We've gotta try to catch up." Techno said.

"And that means we leave in ten. Get ready fast."

Words: 980