ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Tʜᴇʏ Aʀᴇ Dʏɪɴɢ

TW// cussing, lying

Tommy's POV

My head hurt so bad. I opened my eyes, squinting from the sun.

"Tommy! Hey, you're awake! How are you feeling?" Someone asked. I looked over, seeing Ranboo. "Weird." I said sleepily. I held my head in my hand. "Head hurt?" He asked. I nodded.

I then realized that I wasn't at the facility anymore, but in a car. Some cars still work?

I lifted my head up. I was wearing weird clothes. Like a hospital outfit.

"What happened? Why am I wearing this? Why aren't we at the facility?" I asked.

Ranboo thought for a moment.

"Well, Tommy, you see, there's other people just like you that are immune. They had tried making cures from those people before, but noting ever worked. Those people had put you to sleep. They were gonna take your brain, even though trying that method hadn't worked in the past." He said. "Since it never worked in the past, we decided to not let them kill you just for something that wouldn't work. They let us take a car so we could get home faster. You were still sleeping when we left so that's why you're still wearing that."
(Not Ranboo being a little LIAR)

"But...that lady said it was impossible to be immune. Why would she say that if there's been many others?" I asked.

"She told us that she said that because it's private information that can't be given to just anyone, so she pretended she didn't know." They replied.

I nodded. I guess that made sense.

Ranboo's POV

"You're not lying to me, are you?" TOMMY asked. "No! Of course not!" I replied.

I felt so bad lying to him.

"Promise?" He asked.

I paused.

"I promise, I'm not lying to you." I said.

He nodded, and smiled.

"Ok, then." He said.

He actually believed me. I felt like such a bitch. I'm an awful friend.

Tubbo shifted in his seat, actually knowing the full story. He thankfully chose not to say anything.

Tommy's POV
hours later

After so so long, I recognized this area to be the city. Our home was nearby.

I saw a bite on Tubbo's leg about an hour after I woke up and I flipped. Ranboo and Tubbo told me that Tubbo was just also immune, and that it was a weird coincidence that we just happen to be friends. When I asked why he still looked normal, they said that they figured it was because it was just a small bite.

Another few minutes passed, and we drove up to the house. When we got out of the jeep, I immediately went inside and Ranboo, Tubbo, and I fell asleep on the sofa in the basement together.

Long car rides ware me out.

I felt uneasy by what Ranboo had told me, but they promised that they were telling the truth, so I just had to believe them. There's nothing else I could have done.

I went to sleep happy, hoping that I could try to live a normal life from now on, and hide the fact that I'm partially a Zombie.

Words: 525