ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ Sᴛɪʟʟ Fɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ

TW// guns, shooting, murder, talk of surgery, talk of scalping

Ranboo's POV

We peeked through the glass window, and I saw a man with a knife to Tommy's head. They weren't even gonna do this like brain surgery, where they shave your head. They were just straight up scalping him.
(If you didn't know what scalping is, it's where someone cuts your flesh all the way around your head and literally takes off the tops half of your skin if that makes sense)

I aimed and quickly shot through the glass, my bullet hitting the guy in the chest before he could actually tough the blade to Tommy. A lady screamed, so I shot her too. Not because she screamed, but because she was reaching for a radio to call for backup.

I went into the room and shot the other two nurses before they could do anything. I ran over and took the IVs out of Tommy's arms and tried ti think of a way to pick him up but still be able to shoot if I needed to.

I heard heavy footsteps running towards the room. I aimed my gun up and when the people entered the room, I almost shot before I noticed who it was.

"P-Phil?" I asked, lowering the gun. I teared up at the realization that I had almost just shot him. "Hey, Ranboo, it's alright, we're getting you three out of here." Phil said. I nodded.

Phil came over and picked up Tommy, making sure his head was secure.

"Tubbo, you ok?" Techno asked. Tubbo blinked a few times, not answering. His eyes were going in and out of focus. "Tubbo..?" Wilbur asked. "I-I'm fine." Tubbo shook his head. "Let's go." He added.

We made it back down to the bottom level and Phil led us out a back door, into what seemed to be a garage.

We all went over to a black military jeep.

Tubbo fell over before he could fully get there.

"T-Tubbo?!" I asked, kneeling beside of him. "You've gotta leave me." He said, tears forming in his eyes. "W-What? Why?" I asked.

He rolled up his pant leg, showing a bite in his lower calf.

"You're...infected." I said. He nodded, choking on his tears. "Just go. Get Tommy home." He said.

I thought back for a moment. I remembered seeing that syringe with the cure in it lying on a table in the OR.

"I'll be right back. Give me five minutes." I said, standing. "Ranboo, I'm not gonna last another five minutes!" Tubbo said.

I paused for a moment before looking up at Phil, Techno, and Wilbur.

"We'll I hope one of you have the balls to hold him down if needed." I said, speeding away. I was not going to leave my best friend here to die and become a Z.

I ran back up the stairs as fast as I could. I heard voices coming from the OR. I aimed my pistol, making sure it was fully loaded.

There were three. I can do this.

I jumped around the corner, shooting all three of them. I then ran into the room, seeing the syringe lying just where I remembered.

I grabbed it and ran back out of the room, down the stairs. I nearly fell.

I made it back to the garage. When I entered, my heart stopped. Tubbo wasn't himself. Techno was holding him to the ground and Tubbo was trying so hard to attack him. But Tubbo was also crying, like he was still slightly there and didn't want to hurt anyone.

"Hurry up, Ran!" Techno said. I ran over and got on my knees next to Tubbo's legs. I moved his pant leg out of the way and stuck the syringe into the skin next to the bite.

I wonder why it took almost two hours for him to turn. Maybe because it was a small bite.

A few seconds later, Tubbo stared to calm down. He head laid back on the concrete and he passed out.

Techno picked up Tubbo and put him in the back seat of the jeep next to Tommy, who was also still asleep, and I got in beside of them.

Phil drove, Wilbur shotgunned, and Techno rode in the very back. The Jeep was like a truck, and Techno was in the bed of it with our guns and ammo incase we were followed or if we had to drive through a Z hoard.

They made me tape Tubbo to his seat incase the cure didn't work so he couldn't attack when he woke up.

If he woke up.

Words: 780