Rage⚡️

It was one of those nights were Billy came home slamming the door shut and throwing his keys on the table. Kicking his shoes off and stomping straight towards the kitchen. You jolted in place when you heard him banging his fist against the counter top.

You were already in bed with your heartbeat now racing as you listened to his muffled yelling from the other room. You never asked or knew where Billy was that made him come home like this. Part of you didn't want to know. Why were his clothes always so dirty, why was there blood on his knuckles, was he with other girls? Billy scared you, but it was something about that turned you on. It made you able to feel your racing pulse down in your core. It made you drip.

You pulled your blanket off and headed to the kitchen to comfort him. Wearing only your now damp panties and one of his shirts that fit you like a skirt. You entered the kitchen of your small home and saw him leaning on the counter with his handsome face in his hands.

"Billy?" you mumbled, slowly approaching him with your hand. He jolted up and smacked your hand down to throw his finger in front of your face.

"Don't touch me!" He shouted. You gasped. It wasn't that unusual for Billy to be stern with you but this was excessive. A tear slowly ran down your cheek as you hoped Billy would comfort you. "I just wanted to know if everything was okay, you can talk to me y'know".

Billy slammed his fist against the wall with a groan. Slamming the cabinets shut, breaking dishes.

"B-Billy" you cried out". Finally, Billy turned around and walked towards you. You opened your arms expecting a hug but instead were picked up and thrown over his shoulder as he carried you to the bedroom. You yelped with surprise but anticipation.

He threw you down onto the bed and got on his knees in front of it. Pulling you by the arms, he tore your panties off and shoved his mouth onto your pussy. "Fuck!", you screamed out. Billy stuck his tongue inside you as he ate you out. His soft eyes looking up at you devilishly as his tongue fucked your pussy. His saliva mixing with your own juices dripping down onto the floor.

The sweet feeling of his soft lips pressing against your folds as he held your legs over his head to tongue fuck you deeper. It was all too much.

"Billy! Fuck- I'm gonna cum", you screamed out in pleasure. You felt a knot come loose in your stomach as you squirted all over Billy's face. He dropped your legs as he wiped your cum off his face to lick and gave you an angry stare.

"That's it", he mumbled he stood up and threw his shirt off over his head. His hands when don't touch unbutton his pants. You crawled over to him from the bed wanting to help but he forcefully pushed you back down onto your back. He was pissed.

Once his pants were off, you saw the bulge in his boxers. Your mouth was salivating. He pulled them down next over his thick thighs and grabbed his hardening cock with one of his big hands.

"You want some of this" he asked deeply, slowly stroking it and throwing his head back in pleasure.

"Please Billy!", you cried out. Seeing him standing there, legs spread big cock in his hand, and his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead. He was going to fuck the shit out of you.

With no hesitation Billy grabbed your legs and pulled you flush against him.

He tapped the head of his cock over your pussy a few times. You could feel the weight off it. You thought about how deep he would be able to go. "Please Billy, fuck me!" With that, Billy pushed his cock into you and let out a loud roar. 

"Wooo!" He shouted as he tightly grabbed onto your thighs to pull all his length into you. At first it stung but you quickly got used to his large size and that feeling turned into pleasure.

"Oh, fuck!" You screamed out in ecstasy. Billy was wasting no time fucking you as hard and fast as he could. Putting all that aggression and energy into destroying your tiny cunt. You banged your head back against the mattress as you started seeing stars from how good it all felt.

Billy stood there with his meaty legs spread and his ass cheeks flexing with every hard thrust he pounded into you. His balls were hanging low and full of cum as they kissed the curve of your ass with each thrust. The sound of them slapping against you turning you on even more leaving red marks on your skin. Billy was loud. Grunting and devilishly smiling as he watched his length disappear into your pussy. He loved the way your velvety walls squeezed against his thick cock as he quite literally stretched you out.

"Tell me how much you like my big cock, sweetheart", he asked. "Fuck!", you screamed. "Such a big cock!"

With that Billy pulled out flipped you over onto your stomach. Your pussy felt cold and empty without him in there. Billy landed a hard slap against your ass that would surely leave a mark as he slid his cock back inside you.

This time both of his hands pressing down on the small of your back as he drilled his cock into you as fast as he could. Like a machine. Loud deep groans filling the room and covering up your tiny whimpers as he put one of his hands on your head and shoved it into the mattress. You were so overstimulated. His cock giving your pussy no mercy as you moaned into your mattress. Sweat was dripping from his body onto yours. You reached back to grab Billy's thighs, needing something to hold onto. Leaving tiny crescent shaped marks in his skin as your gripped onto them tightly. Billy gave you no remorse, using you purely for his own need and desire.

You were simply a toy for his cock.

Slaps were delivered to your ass as his cock fucked you into another world. Your back arching up as you felt your second climax arising, Billy grabbed a fist full of your hair to yank and he continued to fuck you like an animal.

Like a devil.

Chanting softly, "yeah, yeah, yeah" as he watched your ass jiggle from his pounding. He was completely dominating you. It only took a few more thrusts until you were crying. "M gonna cum!" you cried. "Again?" Billy asked snarly with a grin, "gonna fuck a big load into you when you do princess". He grabbed onto your ass checks pulling them up slightly as he continued fucking you. Want daddy to fill this little thing up?" He asked. "Yes, please! Fuck!" you screamed.

Billy threw himself on top of you and kissed your neck as he got ready to cum inside you. The two of you moaned in synch as he made a few purple hickeys you would have to cover up with makeup for school the next day. His deep hot breaths warming up your ear. He passionately pounded into you with all his weight crushing on top of you. When you felt him brushing up against your cervix you were done.

"I'm cumming daddy!" you yelped. Your juices squirting out to coat his cock and drip onto your bedsheets. That was enough for Billy to finish. His cock twitched  as he shot strings of cum deep inside you. He fucked his cum deeper in you for a while before pulling out.

A string of cum still connecting his cock to your pussy.

You laid down smiling as Billy got dressed, expecting  him to cuddle you until you both fell asleep. But instead you heard the door shut behind you as he left the bedroom and headed outside to start his car. Leaving you face down, ass up, on the bed and still dripping.