Red💋

When you walked in the room you nearly dropped your books. Billy was slouching on the couch, legs spread, with his big bulge on full display through his red gym shorts.

The TV remote looking small in his hands as he flipped through the channels while chewing his cigarette.

You wanted nothing more than for him to fuck you until you both collapsed.

"Hi Billy.", you said twirling you hair between your fingers, "I'm home".

"Hey." is all he said, not even moving an eye to acknowledge you.

You bent down to place your textbooks on the coffee table, taking a little too long on the bending process hoping he would notice how your skirt rode up your thighs revealing your little wet panties.

Nothing.

Being a little less discrete, you decided to walk in front of him and take off you shirt. Left showcasing just your bra, you grabbed your tits and shook them.

Still nothing.

That's when you knew you had to do the one thing he couldn't ignore.

A blowjob.

You got on your knees and crawled to him seductively like a cat. You pulled down his gym shorts and palmed his bulge through his boxers. Still huge even though he wasn't hard. Nonetheless Billy still paid no attention to you. His soft eyes glued to the screen. With a little force behind it, you angrily yanked down his boxers. Struggling a bit to get them down his large thighs.

You looked at his big cock and we're salivating. Couldn't wait to put it in your mouth and suck the soul out of him.

Looking up at Billy who was still not acknowledging you, you grabbed the remote out of his hand and set it down next to him.

"Hey, I was watching tha-t"

He stuttered when you grabbed his cock and licked up his entire length.

His cock hardening and beginning to be able to stand on its own.

If he wasn't going to give you attention at least his cock would.

You pressed gentle little kisses all across his length with your soft lips.

His cock stood up proud and red. You loved how many kisses you could leave due to his impressive length.

Then you went down lower.

To his big balls.

Popping one in your mouth at a time and swirling your tongue all around it.

You could feel the fullness inside them. Wanting so badly to make them explode down your throat.

You opened your mouth a bit wider too put both balls in and suck on them. His cock hitting you in the face making you giggle. You looked up at Billy with innocent eyes while he looked down at you trying not to show how turned on he really was.

His rock hard cock was not as good at hiding it.

That's when you unstrapped your bra and threw it across the room. Shaking your tits a little before placing Billy's length between them. Sitting up on your knees you bounced your tits up and down while his cock fucked them. Every time the head of his cock hit your chin you would stick your tongue out to lick it. Spitting on his dick every few thrusts to keep it lubricated.

You squeezed your tits together tightly to give his thick cock a tight squeeze.

At this point Billy was into it.

Biting his lip as he tilted his head to the back of the coach and groaned.

The deepness of his sexy moan making you feel a drip run down your leg from your core.

Billy stuck a finger in your mouth and you happily sucked his thick digit while your tits got fucked.

Slobbering all over his finger and swirling your tongue around it.

Pretending it was his dick.

That reminded you of what this whole interaction was about.

You pulled off him and watched him pout from the loss of stimulation.

That however turned into a cheeky smile when you put his entire cock into your mouth and bobbed your head up and down.

"Oh, fuck yeah" he shouted as little bubbles of spit formed at the base of his length.

It was messy.

Trails of spit running down his length as the head of his cock hit the back of your throat.

You were gagging, choking, practically suffocating on the large filling up your tight throat.

It was all worth it for the sparkle it put in his eyes and the smile formed with his soft pink lips.

Lust was written all over his face.

You pulled him out of your mouth to leave another trail of kisses on his cock.

Kissing up and down his length.

Thats when you noticed it.

Red

At first you didn't know what it was on the mushroom head of his cock.

Blood?

No, it was sparkly.

You tried to rub it off.

It was stained.

That's when you felt your stomach drop.

It was glittery, it was red, it was stained on, it was-

Lipstick.

"Billy, what the fuck!" is all you could say wiping your mouth.

"Who's lipstick is this on your dick?"

Billy tried to cover it up, attempting to convince you it was your own. You both knew you didn't wear lipstick. Especially a color that bright and red.

You almost got up to leave when Billy put a hand on your shoulder to stop you.

"Come here baby, it's okay."

While back on your knees he shoved his dick back into your mouth.

Thrusting into you fast and mercilessly.

You started crying.

Both from choking on his cock and from him betraying you.

He put his hands on your cheeks as your you were being throat fucked mindlessly.

Looking up at him with big cartoon eyes and tears rolling down your cheeks.

He chanted, cheered you on for taking his cock so well.

You didn't know how to feel.

Remaining still and numb as he shot strings of cum down your throat and you swallowed it all nonetheless.

Watching him smile as he laid back down on the couch to take a nap.

You put your head in your hands and cried.