Morning Wood 🪵

It was one of those mornings where you were awakened naturally by the gleams of yellow through your bedroom blinds. Yawning with an eye rub, you looked over at your boyfriend still sleeping. Highlights of sunshine making his warm skin glow. He looked ethereal. You noticed small things about him. Like how his chest lifted up and down with each one of his peaceful snores. And how his closed eyelids fluttered like butterflies flapping their wings. You also noticed big things about him. Such as his massive morning wood.

Billy took up a lot more of the bed than you. His muscular body sprawled out so invitingly. His thick legs spread, large arms and pecs bulging. He was the shape and embodiment of a man. You so desperately wanted to hop on top of him and milk his cock. Feel his hot cum shoot up into your pussy while you bounce up and down on his thighs letting his cock stretch you out.

"Billy?", you asked placing a hand on his breathing chest.

Nothing.

You nudged hum again.

"Billy."

Still, nothing.

You shook his body as hard as you could.

"Billy!"

You heard him groan and watched as his body squirmed.

"Mmm...whats wrong baby?" He mumbled eyes still closed.

"I'm horny," you whispered shyly.

"Hmm...what?" He replied, still barely conscious.

"Fuck, Billy! Can I ride your cock?"

"Uh...yeah sure," he grumbled throwing his head back down tiredly on the pillow.

You dove your body under the white covers. It was a new world down there. The aroma of Billy's masculine odor. The morning light muted and echoing throughout the material of the duvet fabric. And there it was. Billy's cock. Standing straight up holding his briefs up like a tent. You were amazed by how hard and long it could be even when Billy was asleep and it had no use. You were ready to give him a reason for being so hard.

Underneath the covers you crawled your way to Billy's cock and released it. Flinching as you yanked down his garments causing his cock to spring out and slap you in the face. Normally you'd play with it a while, give it a few good licks. Give him a sloppy blowjob. Suck his balls. But right now in this moment, your mind was so set on giving him the ride of his life.

After hastily tossing your panties off. You revealed your swollen little pussy already leaking out a couple drips despite him doing absolutely nothing. Static making you hair stick to the sheets above you as hovered your core over his manhood and assumed your position. With your hands on his pecs for support and your legs spread in both directions, you began lowering your body down.

Your tight pussy walls were squeezing onto his cock so tightly that you were slowly struggling to get all the way down. You felt everything. The mushroom shaped head of his cock being the hardest to get squeeze in due to its bigger size. The veins of his raging cock pushing against your pussy's walls. Billy had a great cock, and he knew how to use it. Whether that was when he was grabbing your hips with his big hands and fucking your mercilessly doggy style, or after a date night when he would get on top of you and fuck you in missionary until you were both cumming together. But this time was different. You were on top. Dominating him.

There was no lube, no condom. Just pure raw sex.

Your mouth remained agape the whole time as you felt your ass finally cushion itself on his big balls. You were right there. Sitting on top of your sleeping boyfriend. With a giant cock standing inside of you.

There wasn't any movement and you were already ready to cum. Just the feeling alone of his pulsing cock inside of you and your pussy walls fighting around it trying, but failing, to acustom to his massive size. Billy was a sex god, and you were his little devil.

You leaned forward to place your small hands on his hard chest. Keeping his cock well tucked into your folds. You looked at your boyfriend, sleeping so beautifully with eyes still closed. He looked completely unaffected meanwhile you were losing all your composure. You felt like your pushy was going to explode. You too, baby steps. Pushing down on his chest with your little hands as hard as you could. Feeling the tension of his mighty cock pulling downwards in your little pussy. You were whimpering from the feeling. Despite you being on top and in charge, his cock was still completely destroying you. You shook your ass a little trying to get your pussy loosened up as you shimmied yourself way down his cock.

Eventually, you began getting the hang of it.

Your pussy replaced and you were able to begin hopping up and down his length. You felt sexy. Your hands moving up your chest and grabbing your bouncing tits, then going up to your hair and running your hands through it as your ass was able to hop up and down keeping the momentum. There was a power in watching yourself dominate such a big and powerful man.

When Billy first woke up he thought he was having a sex dream. This was even better.

"Oh shit, baby." He groaned. "You're really taking my cock like that all on your own?"

"Mhmm." You moaned, tossing your hair over your shoulder.

Billy's hands lazily latched onto your hips. Not hard enough to take control of you, but just enough to appreciate his warm touch.

Billy's tired gaze on you was full of pure lust and excitement. You watched as his deep eyes locked onto your body like he was enchanted. How his head nodded up and down every time you bounced on his huge cock. He was under your spell. Hypnotized by your body.

Suddenly, he was sitting up and leaning into your body. His face falling into your neck as he took control of your hips, throwing them up and down with his strength. All you could do was gasp. Billy's large hands were squeezing the skin around your ass making it turn red. Holding onto your body so tightly as he commanded you on his cock. His baritone moans echoing throughout your throat.

Billy was a mess. His sloppy morning hair bouncing wildly as you felt him kiss and moan your name into the fragile skin on your throat. Giving you deep hickeys as his saliva dripped down your breasts. His hips working hard thrusting into your cunt while his hands roamed to your bouncing tits cupping and squeezing them.

It was as if each time his cock thrusted into you, it was hitting a button that sent you straight to Heaven. You could see stars. Your head was falling back with a whine as Billy's hips drove his cock deeper into your cunt than ever before. Your legs shaking, pussy swollen, and vision blurry. Your breasts and hips being manhandled by Billy as he occasionally delivered a hard slap to your ass every other bounce. His way of encouraging you as he continued pulling and thrusting you into his cock.

Finally, Billy pulled you all the way down on his cock and held you there; staring at you. You glared back at him with innocent doe eyes. That's when you felt it. His cock twitching, and like a cannon, blasting his huge load of cum straight up into you. His warm semen swimming up your pussy. He kept his cock tucked inside you, forcing you to hold his cum.

The extreme fullness and stimulation immediately triggering your own orgasm. You were practically crying as your pussy drained itself, squirting all over your boyfriend huge cock and swelling from his impressive size. With his softening cock still tucked deep inside you, Billy wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his embrace. The mixture of your combined cum dripping onto the sheets as he pulled you down to lay on his chest. Your fingers danced throughout his hair while he cock-warmed you back to sleep. Hoping that when you woke up he'd be ready for round two.