Sweetheart ft. Eddie Munson 💝

Pink was the color of love. The color of sugary sweetheart candies. The color of the powdery blush on your cheeks. The color of his tongue as he painted your pussy with his saliva.

Cupid struck you in the ass this Valentines Day.

A fun, post Basketball game celebration turned into nightmare when you accidentally stumbled in on your jackass boyfriend pounding some dumb cheerleader into a mattress while looking for the bathroom. Eyeshadow instantly spilled down your face like watercolors as you slammed the door shut making the whole house shiver. The dramatic thud of your heels stomping down the stairs caused the whole crowd to go silent alongside gasped faces.

Once making it home and allowing yourself some much deserved time to sulk, you quickly realized that your friends were right: you were way out of his league. You would have absolutely no problem finding a better lover, better kisser, and a better fucker. However, once the news of your breakup made its way around, you were essentially up for grabs at school.

Billy Hargrove unexpectedly became an obstacle in your path to class when his broad athletic body spawned out of nowhere in front of you. You crashed into him and sprung back while he stood sturdy as a rock.

"Sup, Y/N." His voice had a racy husk to it as he licked his lips. You rolled your eyes while secretly checking him out.

"Yes, Billy?" You murmured, bending down to pick up the History textbook he made you drop.

If the school had a mascot for biggest douchebag, it would be Billy. He was always trying, and quite successfully, getting into every girls pants just to gloat about it the next day to his buddies. He always felt something special towards you, but you refused to give in. Making his infatuation with you only grow stronger. You had to admit though, he was really fucking hot.

"I heard about your breakup, maybe I'll come over tonight and make you feel better." He winked cupping his bulging cock through his grey sweatpants. Lazily, swinging his hips into his palm as if he were fucking you from behind. You couldn't help but feel a trickle down your thigh.

"That's okay Billy, I've never really been a big fan of shrimp."

He huffed.

"Mhm, we'll see about that sweetheart."

The stupid nickname somehow made your pussy tingle. You flipped your hair over your shoulder and scurried away as he blew you a cocky kiss. He was such a hotshot but the thought of him fucking you filled your heartbroken mind with lust. You also heard from other girls that he was packing.
For the entire day, boys followed you around like abandoned puppies. Each one so desperately attempting to shoot their shot with you every chance they could get. It was pathetic. Finally, lunchtime came meaning you could hopefully have a break from being chased down. You headed to school dining hall and sat at your usual table, waiting for your girlfriends to arrive. That's when you saw schools enigma, Eddie walk in. He approached you with a devilish grin across his face as he plopped down across from you. The entire crowd in the cafeteria seemed to vanish and it suddenly it felt like it was just the two of you alone.

"Hey, pretty girl," he smirked.

You swallowed and nervously toyed with your hair

"Hi, Eddie."

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be all alone. Who knows what kind of bad things could happen to her." He gave you a sinister smirk and reached for your hand. Placing a soft kiss to it like you were royalty. You were completely hypnotized by his mysterious presence.

"Why don't I come over tonight and we can have some fun."

You hesitated.

"I- I have to-"