Summer Cummer☀️

18+: Angst, extreme smut

It was one of those hot summer mornings where you were awaken by rods of sun beaming through your blinds. The only relief for July humidity being open windows which allowed the smell of summer to fill up your trailer.

Throwing your hair back into a messy ponytail, you made your way to the kitchen. Wearing just a red string tank-top and jean shorts that were so tight you couldn't even zip them up; hugging your ass perfectly.

Billy was already in the kitchen making breakfast. Flipping eggs in a pan over the stove; shirtless with grey sweatpants that marvelously accentuated his bulge. His body and abs covered in little sweat droplets from the heat of the stove and humidity.

You made your way in his direction and wrapped your arms around him from behind. He was hot to the touch. You nuzzled your head against his back; fingertips tracing his skin.

"Good morning, babe", you mumbled.

"Morning, princess", he replied turning around and kissing the top of your head.

You smiled. Billy's touch was electric. Whenever he touched your skin you felt vibrations shoot up your veins and into your heart. You felt his rough callouses abrade your supple skin like sandpaper. You daydreamed about the feeling of his tough callouses against your pussy.

Billy turned you around and smacked your ass. The impact causing a lazy moan to escape from your lips. A current of lust shot through your body which stimulated your pussy.

"You know I can't stand when you wear these little things", he said grabbing and massaging your ass through your skin tight shorts.

"Why don't you take them off then", you teased. Rubbing your ass against the fabric securing his bulge.

With your back to him he slid a hand down the front of your shorts and rubbed your pussy. Your head flew back as he pressed sloppy kisses against your exposed throat. Feeling the heat of his hot breath on your neck. Tugging your head back by your ponytail to expose your sensitive skin to his mouth.

Billy stuck his finger in your mouth allowing you to coat it in your own saliva. He brought his now wet finger back down to your pussy and rubbed it in circular patterns. The feeling of his bruised fingers and wetness teasing your sweet pussy sent your body to heaven.

You imagined billy working out. Lifting weights, doing pull-ups. The rough bars he would lift tearing his fingers apart causing the skin to grow thicker and stronger. Those hands he worked so hard with now dancing around your pussy. As you felt yourself become dazed from his touch, Billy carried you like a bride and set you on the counter facing his body.

His eyes looked down at you like a predator as he slowly shimmied your tight shorts down your thighs leaving them to plop onto the floor. Leaving you exposed and vulnerable in front of him. He spread your legs apart with his hands and stared right into your pussy.

"Want me to make this little thing cum?", he asked making your head instantly nod.

"Mm yes please, daddy"

Billy inserted his index and middle finger in your walls while simultaneously rubbing your clit with his thumb. You held his other hand and noticed the size difference. His hands so much bigger, fuller, and rougher than your own. As Billy finger fucked your pussy you put his other hand in your mouth and sucked on his slender digits. Slobbering and moaning on them while feeling his callouses massage deep inside you. Your velvet walls swallowed his digits; dripping all over his fingers leaving them sticky.

While his fingers pounded into your pussy faster and deeper his thumb continued rubbing your clit. It was all so much. Your palms pressed against the counter as you arched your hips up allowing his fingers to go deeper.

"Feels so good daddy", was all that could escape your gaped mouth moaning up towards the ceiling.

Billy's speed at which his fingers entered your pussy picked up as he caught on to how turned on you were. Seeing you fall apart from his touch made him feel dominant.

"Gonna make this thing squirt for daddy?, he asked with a devilish smirk.

You couldn't speak. Your hips involuntarily rocking up and down on the counter while tears filled your sweet doe eyes.

"Fuck, daddy!", you squealed as your pussy squirted all over his fingers splashing on the counter and even his chest. Your sweet cum dripping down his abs.

All the meanwhile tears left your eyes from how good his touch felt. Crying and cumming at the same time while you desperately inhaled trying to catch your breath.

Billy stunned by what he just witnessed felt his blood rush to his cock as you noticed the bulge in his sweatpants tent and become more noticeable.

"Such a good girl cumming for daddy", he said kissing your cheek. Causing it to turn red from his praise.

"You wanna make daddy real happy and squirt for him again like that?"

You hummed, "mhm" as he wiped the drops from your eyes with his thumb. Circling it around your pussy; fucking you with your tears.

As he smacked your pussy with his fingers, fleeting pulses of lust possesed you. Tiny droplets of cum splashed up during each smack he delivered to your pussy's lips.

Billy leaned onto the counter to give you a big kiss as he glided his two fingers into your folds. You felt heat rush into your ears as you desperately sucked Billy's tongue while your legs trembled. Your pussy was vibrating.

His fingers shot into you like pistons while his thumb eagerly rubbed your clit again. You could see in his face that he so hungrily wanted to see you cum again. You wanted to so bad for Billy. Wanted to show him how much you loved him by covering him with your cum again. Maybe if you were a good girl he would fuck you long and hard tonight.

Your pussy was already leaking. Wetness lubricating your boyfriends hands only making his fingers glide into you effortlessly. Your boyfriends words were only making you wetter.

"Look at my beautiful girl."

"Make daddy proud and cum again."

Your ears and cheeks turned red from his words. Your pussy and mouth both drooling.

You watched the vein in his forearm pop as his fingers shoved into you. Watched his hair smack his face. How his right eyebrow cocked with ego every time a delicate moan would depart your lips. How he looked at you with so much affection. What turned you on the most was him cheering you on.

"Yes baby, you're doing so good."

"Your pussy makes me wild."

"Take it for me, I know you can."

Between the heat in your blushing face, the summer humidity, and your hot boyfriend's fingers buried in your pussy; suddenly the room was spinning. Your sight became foggy as you felt a bubble of intense pressure in your tummy.

"Daddy it's so much!", tears cascading from your eyes.

"It's okay princess I've got you".

"You're safe".

Suddenly your body began shaking as you lifted your trembling legs and feet up onto the counter and fell back. Intense fleets of pleasure raced through your body as the tension in your stomach popped making you squirt all over your boyfriend with a loud moan. He was dripping in your cum.

"Holy shit, angel", he said picking you up and hugging you. Making you fall into his sticky body. Your safety net.

He patted your head and repeatedly kissed the top your scalp. Feeling his hot breath on your hair as he assured you of how good of a girl you were for him; still trying to catch your breath.

"You did so amazing baby."

"You listen so well."

Billy helped you both get cleaned up in the shower as you spent the rest of the day in loose clothing cuddled up by the air conditioner. You couldn't have asked for a better morning.