Fuck Face🍌

It had to have been around 4am. His large hand nudging you in the back while he grunted in your ear.

"Wake up." He said in his deep, sleepy voice.

You groaned. Back facing him. His large body encapsulating you.

"Go to bed Billy."

"Can't. Too horny." He rubbed his cock against your panties, showing off how hard he was.

Instantly, you were turned on from the feeling of his big dick as he thrusted it against your clothed ass. Wrapping his strong arms around you and pulling you flushed against him. Forcing you to be his sex toy.

"C'mon princess, just let me fuck that pretty mouth real quick. Then you can go back to bed." His breath causing goosebumps on the back of your neck.

With a loud sigh, you pushed yourself out of bed and and knelt down on the floor. Billy giddily swung himself to the sit at the edge of the bed. His feet touching the floor. His bulge staring you right in the face. His red boxers perfectly outlining every vein and the round, mushroom head of his girthy cock. So desperately trying to free itself.

With both hands, you grabbed each side of his underwear and hiked it down his muscular legs. Loving the plop his cock always makes when it's let loose. Bobbing up and down inches away from your needy lips. The head already glazed with drops of precum. His balls looked extra big tonight resting on the bed between his big thighs. No wonder he was so horny. You could tell they were dense and full of cum. They needed to be drained badly and that's exactly what your throat was for.

He looked down at you. His big cock leaving a shadow across his face.

"You ready sweetheart?"

You looked up at him with the innocent eyes he loved and nodded.

With that, he wrapped his calloused hands around your head and slowly pushed you down on his wet cock. Spit was already trailing down your lower lip as his dick filled your throat. Your nose brushed against his pubes and his balls nuzzled against your chin. He kept you like that for a while. His cock completely tucked in your sweet mouth as you choked with wide eyes glancing up at him.

"Oh fuck." He kept saying as he tilted his head back. His sweaty hair sticking to his face.

You started whining. His cock making it hard for you to breathe and making you gag. The more you moaned the meaner he got. First a light slap followed by him raising his index finger to your face.

"Keep being a brat and I'll make you choke on this dick."

At this point, your mouth was making disgusting noises and more saliva was pouring out your mouth and collecting onto his now sticky balls. His balls were hanging low, heavy and dripping with your saliva.

You couldn't hold it anymore. You tried talking but everything was muffled from the giant cock lodged in your throat. You attempted shouting his name. He chuckled at how pathetic you sounded. Tears started rolling down your Bambi eyes.

"Too much cock for my little slut?" He cocked his eyebrow in a douchebag way.

You nodded frantically.

Billy stood up, his whole body now towering over you. You secretly loved how easy it would be for him to dominate you. With one hand holding your hair back, he slowly thrusted his hips into your face. Your face puckered up as his cock fucked your little mouth. His other hand went to plug your nose. Punishment for being so whiny.

Billy's hairy legs were spread with you in between and his wet balls swinging back and forth like a pendulum. His ass flexed hard as he moved faster pounding into you. You were making inaudible noises. Billy's deep voice also dominated you as his low moans filled up the room. With his head tilted back, you could see his Adam's apple move up and down each time he groaned loudly. He was panting like a dog. Sweat dripping down his face as he looked down at you with his open mouth and a devilish grin in his eyes.