First Time🍦

"I like him, I don't like him"

Every time your heart said you liked him, your brain instantly shut it down. Why? Because you didn't like him. He was your best friend. A man you could trust who'd take care of you without expecting something in return. And okay, sure he was smoking hot. And you'd absolutely stare at his bulging biceps a little too long when he was done getting a pump at the gym. And fine, maybe sometimes you did look at the bulge in his sweatpants and think about how big his cock was; how it would feel for him to wrap his big arms around you and slam you down on it not letting you cum until you'd finally admit-

"Fuck, I like him."

Spring came and went fast, but little did you know you'd be coming even faster.

Billy was the type of boy that teachers warned you about and your parents scorned you to stay away from. He had a tough, bad boy looking exterior; but on the inside, he was the sweetest boy you'd ever known.

Whenever you were stressed in the library, head in your hands, Billy would come over and ask to sit with you. His warm presence automatically lifted you up as he tried, but failed, to help you with your homework and distract you by cracking dumb jokes; which still made you laugh.

He'd drive you home from school in his Camaro so you didn't have to take the bus. Giving you his extra pair of sunglasses and looking over at you with a smile when the wind would blow your hair into your face. Just driving through town enjoying each others company.

He was also someone you trusted. You'd have deep conversations with him where you'd tell him about all your boy issues, and about the ones who made you uncomfortable. Billy promised to always protect you from them.

He never tried to hit on you or imply anything sexual with you. It was always just sweetness. Telling you how beautiful you looked when you were a total mess. Holding your hand when crossing the street to buy you ice cream. And inviting you over all the time where you'd sit together on his bed watching cartoons. Maybe sitting a little too close to each other.

This is the way it had always been. You knew that Billy would be a perfect boyfriend to some girl but you'd just presumed you weren't her. Not because you didn't want that necessarily, but because you expected that it was off the table. That is until June rolled up with the last day of school.

❊ ❊ ❊

"Hey Y/N," Billy appeared behind your locker making you jump.

"Oh, sorry. Did you want to get ice cream after school with me?" he asked playing with his fingers.

You lost all focus, your eyes were staring at his hands and you cursed at yourself for the scenarios you were imagining.

You thought about his big hands holding your waist. How they would feel grabbing your ass. How his slender fingers would reach so deep inside your p-

"Y/N?"

"What? Oh, yeah sure. I'd love to," you said, coming back to reality.

Fuck. Billy was your best friend. You weren't supposed to be having all these dirty thoughts about him.

"Okay, great," he smiled. "I'll pick you up at 3."

As you watched him leave you felt so guilty — but mostly horny.

Admittedly, this wasn't the first the time you thought about Billy in a sexual way.

There were those nights you were sprawled out on your bed, and your hand would reach underneath the soft fabric of your panties to rub your at pussy. Thinking about Billy behind you, tugging your waist into his own, plunging his thick cock inside of you. Forcing you to swallow his cum. Or maybe you'd be on top of him riding his cock while his warm moans echoed against your throat.