First Time (Encore)

It's no surprise following the 'events' of the last day of school that you spent nearly every day of your summer so far with Billy. But, the two of you never established an official label for what you were. Dating? Fuck buddies? Both of you were too scared to slap a status on your relationship and potentially fuck everything up. There was already enough fucking going on between you two.

About two weeks after grand slamming you into his mattress, Billy took you on your first unofficial date. He was very diligent in not using the word 'date' when asking you to go out for dinner with him— in fear of scaring you off—but everything about that night was a date.

You got to see him in a suit for the first time, and holy fuck was it a beautiful sight. The black linen vest hugged his torso so well highlighting his popping pecs and broad shoulders. And—oh fuck—if you dared looking down at the way his pants clung to his thighs and protruding bulge, you'd have to change into dry panties. He was dressed just about as slutty as a man could be.

That night he bought you a quite expensive dinner and called you 'baby' for the first time in a non-bedroom setting. The name slipped out of his mouth without thought but you didn't mind whatsoever. You sucked his dick extra good that night and he's called you baby ever since.

Since then, your relationship remained quite static. You didn't mind particularly. You had a hot man in your back pocket every second to kiss and touch. But, was he your man?

While the question only dwindled in your head occasionally, it was the primary thought in Billy's head all the time. He wanted you to be his girl and no one else's. Hell, he had to resist the urge to punch any guy that even looked at you. The yearning for you kept building up until finally one day he couldn't take it anymore.

❊ ❊ ❊

The two of you arrived at the beach and stationed yourselves in the sand a few yards away from the waves. Billy had been off all day. He was much shyer than usual and was gripping your hand abnormally hard as you were walking down the boardwalk. It took your fingers five minutes for the color to return to them when he let go.

You laid out two towels with your cooler in between and looked at the handsome man across from you with a sour look on his face.

"You okay Bub?" you asked resting your still cramping hand on top of his.

"Yea," he sighed. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom, be right back."

Billy walked away mumbling something under his breath. You shrugged and reached into the cooler to grab a seltzer and lean back.

Billy didn't actually go to use the bathroom. What he did do was slip some random toddler with a bucket on his head $5 to do him a favor.

The little boy came trotting over to you with a puzzled face and chocolate ice cream stuck to the corners of his mouth.

"Oh. Hi there, are you los-" before you could even finish you were interrupted by his squeaky voice.

"Is that your boyfriend?" he pointed to Billy lurking behind him.

You almost spit out your drink.

You looked at Billy hoping to see some answer in his eyes but his face was blank as a statue.

"I don't know what to say to that," you let out a chuckle.

Billy's face stayed completely straight and it made you think he was seriously opposed to the thought. Damn, maybe you were just fuck buddies.

The kid quickly lost interest and ran off to chase a seagull with his little plastic shovel.

Billy groaned. He didn't get his answer and lost $5 along with his dignity.

❊ ❊ ❊

When the two of you got back to his place, you plopped on his bed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, that was fun," you smiled running a hand through his hair.

"Yea, it was. I had a lot of fun with you, thanks for coming baby." He smiled but you knew his facial expressions long enough to tell it was fake.

"I know somethings bothering you bub. Just tell me what's going on," you caressed his sunburned cheeks.

He sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

"Y/N, we've been spending so much time together and it's been the best four weeks of my life having you right by my side. And I just don't know what's going on in your head and what you think this is between us because for me it's something bigger and"—he paused—"fuck it, are you my girlfriend?"

Your brain got whiplash. You honestly thought he was going to break things off with you for a second. You were certainly flustered.

"Do you want me to be?"

"More than anything. I'm so fucking in love with you Y/N, and I don't think I can stand to go another day not being able to tell you that or call you my girl. You're the only person I want to be around and the reason I smile each night and every morning. All I want now and forever is you."

"I'm all yours then.