Rage Part 2 ⚡️

Billy kissed his cigarette the same way he kissed your pussy.

They were the one thing he always came back with when he left to go anywhere. Already being a quarter of the way done with the pack before getting home while his calloused fingers flicked the butts out the side of his Camaro. The red ashes sizzling on the rough pavement.

Maybe you were just the same to Billy. A drug he would hit and then immediately toss. But you were just as addicted to him as he was to smoking. You always forgave him. Always ended up back in his arms. When he'd leave you'd wonder why your heart was broken. When he kissed you you'd forget about all the times he'd betrayed you.

He was a fire. An untamed flame. Burning down the home and life you two had built together but intoxicating you with his alluring smoke. He was your burning desire.

Billy didn't come home until the next morning, but immediately as the door closed you were there with your arms crossed. You waited. You blared inaudible nonsense to him about where he had gone while tears streamed down your red cheeks. You couldn't tell if you were angry or sad. Throwing your body at him as your tears soaked his tee. The girls at school would call you a hot mess if they saw you right now. You panted for air. Wheezing as you inhaled Billy's smokey musk and listened to the beating from his chest. His heart. The thing that kept him alive. Kept his fire ignited. The thing you so desperately tried to win over time and time again. 

Billy gently held you as he kicked off his shoes and placed down the pack of cigarettes. Emptying his pockets as a white piece of paper fell onto the floor from his wallet. You watched it fall as if symbolized your dropping heart. Billy whispered sweet nothings into your ear. Called you "his baby". Reminded you that you were his. You felt like he was the one that needed that reminder and not you.

You noticed it.

Black handwriting on the crinkled up white paper on the floor. Letters. No. Numbers. 10 digits. It was a phone number.

Your rage exhilarated.

You pushed him Billy's chest as hard back as you could while your eyes melted down your face. Makeup dripping and mascara running making it look like your eyes were leaking dye.

"What the fuck?" Billy asked firmly. Trying to reach for you. Trying to grab you and make you his again. You looked so pretty to him when you cried. Maybe that's why he was always breaking your heart.

"Who's number is that?!" You mumbled while pointing to the receipt.

Billy told you it meant nothing. Told you that he didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. You went back to him. Falling and landing back into his chest like you always did. He kissed the top of your head and wiped your tears with his thumb.

'I love you, you know that", he cooed.

You nodded.

Hoping he would kiss you and make you forget about it all. A kiss so magical you could pretend like he never left you. Live a normal life together. What he did was even better.

He grabbed your ass with his big hands and squeezed it. Cupping it as your legs wrapped around his waist while he pinned you against the door. Your lips never breaking contact. He made out with you deeply and passionately. Pushing you harder against the door as he swirled his tongue inside your mouth and you sucked on it. Exploring your mouth and tasting you with his tongue. Moaning deep vibrations that echoed throughout your entire body.

While his hands roamed the globes of your ass, he sucked on your neck and peppered kissed along your jaw. He loved to leave his mark on you. Decorating your sensitive throat with bruises that were purple and red. All in the process his puppy eyes would glance up at you so sweetly as he committed such devilish acts.