Baths and Bubbles

7:20 Am
The next morning

/:/skip flashback if you're uncomfortable with extreme descriptions of abuse/:/
—————

"You disgusting little rat!"

A loud smack echoed through the house as his daddy's hand came flying down on his bare bottom. This was the 99th smack out of 100.
Bucky laid helplessly bent over his daddy's knee as the man scolded him. Tears streamed down his swollen face.

"M-M'sowwy d-d-dad-dy."

His daddy slapped a firm hand down on his red bottom once more before yanking Bucky's hair to make the little face him.

"You will never leave your headspace unless I allow it again. Do you hear me!?"

Bucky whimpered and nodded quickly.

*slap

"I said do you hear me!?"

"'E-es d-da'e.

His daddy went silent for a minute before suddenly standing up and making Bucky stand in front of him.
He reached down and grabbed the soiled diaper from off of the floor, before harshly taping the dirty garment back onto the little's thin frame.

Bucky whimpered once more as the soiled garment came into contact with his blistered bottom.

His daddy then shoved Bucky towards the room's wall.

"You will sit here all day and night in your messy nappy as punishment. If you so much as move, I will mess you up so bad you will never be able to walk again. You are not a big boy, you are a helpless little diaper-shitting baby and that's what you will always be."

His daddy bent over and pressed a small kiss to Bucky's forehead before turning on his heel and making his way out of the small room, shutting off the lights and locking the door behind him.

//////////

Bucky's eyes shot open crazily. He jolted up into a sitting position and tensed, scanning his surroundings vigorously. His metal arm was clamped onto his real one, the fingers digging into his flesh.
His breathing hitched as he realized that he wasn't with Jeremy in his house.

No, he was in a bedroom. Sam's bedroom. He was safe. Sam was safe. Jeremy was gone. HYDRA was gone. No one would hurt him.
He lessened the grip on his arm.
He began to calm ever so slightly, his breathing evening and his shoulders slumping only to tense once again at the familiar damp feeling in his groin area.

He looked down at his blanket-covered legs, only to find the whole bottom of the bed damp.

He whimpered.

He'd just had an accident. In Sam's bed. Sam was gonna be so mad. He would hate him forever.

He took a shaky breath, trying to calm the tears that began to roll down his cheeks.

It was okay, he's had accidents before. If he could just get the bed blankets and sheets into the wash before Sam appeared, he'd be fine.

But there was two issues with that.

One, from the second his eyes shot open, Bucky could tell he was small. Not partly small, but the small he hadn't felt since he'd been forced into his headspace by Jeremy and HYDRA. The revelation of this was making his little heart beat like crazy.

Secondly, about trying to clean the bed before Sam saw...well, there was a big issue with that.

Upon hearing a gaping yawn, Bucky's eyes darted to the right to find Sam snug under the covers next to him.