Auntie Sarah

It had took around ten minutes for Sam to successfully get the pull-up onto an anxious Bucky. It then took another ten minutes to coax Bucky into letting Sam apply lotion to his body and dress him up.
Once Bucky was all dressed, he laid patiently on the bed as Sam quickly dressed himself, putting on some boxers, an old shirt, and some dark sweats.

"Alright bubba," Sam spoke as he walked back over to Bucky, scooping him into his arms and bouncing him lightly.

"Let's go get some food in that tummy of yours, you must be starving."
He ran his hand like a spider across the little's stomach, making him giggle despite his sour mood.

Bucky pressed his head into Sam's chest and played with the small chain wrapped around his caregiver's neck.

" kit'ee?"

"What Buck?"

Bucky moved his flesh hand and pointed over to the bed where the white stuffed cat that Sam had gotten him the day before lay.

Sam smiled and walked over, picking up the stuffy and sliding it into Bucky's waiting arms.

"Ta" Bucky mumbled around his pacifier. Sam assumed he was saying thanks.

He kissed the top of Bucky's head.

"Your welcome baby boy, now let's go get some breakfast."

Bucky snuggled into the cat contently and looked up at Sam as the other man walked towards the exit of his room.
His heart felt so full right now, something he hadn't felt in decades, and he knew it was all because of Sam...his dada.
He had never felt so safe in someone's arms.
HYDRA'S hands were cold, and the only time anyone would grab him was when they were hauling him over to get his mind scrambled. HYDRA had thought there was a way to biologically change Bucky's classification. They had spent the first decade trying and failing to do so.

When none of their experiments worked, they resulted to simply beating him numb so that he would never feel his urges.
The few times he had gotten close to headspace, he was beaten until he blacked out, and then the next morning his handlers would always have him recite rules in crisp Russian until his voice caved. Then he would be wiped again and again.

When he had been introduced to his papa, there was a brief period where Bucky thought he had actually found peace. On the outside, Jeremy seemed like a sweet caretaker, and the first couple weeks he stayed with him were pleasant.

But then it all went downhill.

Bucky continued to look at Sam's face.

He hoped that Sam wasn't like his papa. Bucky had never felt so close to someone before, but in the end everyone he loved betrayed him.

He closed his eyes and pressed his face into his dada's warm chest as the caregiver walked down the stairs of the house. Even if Sam eventually hated him, he would take all the love he could get right now.

Everything was going well between him and Sam, until he heard the sound of someone closing what sounded like the microwave.

Bucky opened his eyes and saw that Sam had walked into the kitchen. But then, Sam had stopped moving.

He felt Sam curse under his breath and he turned to look at where the sound had been coming from and he froze.

Sarah was there.

And she saw him.

Suddenly ashamed of what he was wearing and doing, Bucky felt tears pool in his eyes and he was pretty sure his face was growing red.

He twisted himself so that his whole face was his in the crook of Sam's armpit and silently cried.

What was she going to say?
Was she going to make fun of him?
Does she think he's disgusting?