How it all started..

We're starting with Leonardo's pov first^^

Leo's pov:

I was just about to get my shell cracked, I couldn't move. I just accepted it and held on to the picture Casey had and close my eyes. "This is it" I thought to myself. As I was waiting for my fate I heard the krang dude in the large set of armor saying "Get off of me you human!" "Human?" I thought to myself. As I opened my eyes I saw Viola trying to get the dude in the armor away from me. "RUN!" She had said to me. I got up as fast as I can and started limping myself away from the monster. "VIOLA, HURRY AND GET AWAY FROM IT, WE GOT TO RUN!" I shouted.

Violas pov:

As I heard Leo scream for my name I used all my strength to knocked down the monstrosity I was on and ran to him. "Don't worry Leo! I got you!" I was saying as I was catching my breath. I picked him up and ran as fast as I could. I then saw a yellowish and orange light, somewhat mixed together. "Please.. I can't let Leo down.." I thought to myself. I then saw the turtles at the end of the portal.

Raphael's pov: (dang going for all of the pov's?!)

I saw Viola carrying Leo and without a thought I used my jitsu to grab them. "HOLD ON TIGHT!" I used my mystic power to hold them and then as soon as we were close to get them out...

I saw Viola fall...

Leo's pov:

I saw that the monster was close to us so the only thing I did was to...

Push Viola off..

I saw her fall.. She looked at me with tears forming in her eyes. I purposely called out "VIOLA!" She knew it was one of those fake acts and I saw her fall straight at the bottom of the pit of the rough surface I was at.

Viola's pov:

As I fell I felt a pain, two pains. One was the excruciating pain I fell on my back, cracking my spine and two was the fact Leo betrayed me like that. My head was getting fuzzy and the last thing I saw was the monstrosity walking to me and the portal closing behind Leo...

After that I felt rage...

The anger boiled inside of me...

Then there was words I only focused on instead of my physical damages

Burn
Burn
Burn
I. Hope. You. Burn.  L E O N A R D O

And then..
I blacked out..

The Krangs pov:

I saw the human before and I believe the name Viola, on the floor. Bleeding from her back.
I had saw the turtles had betrayed her, after she had helped him get me away from me..

That is no use now..
What the use is..

S H E   I S  T H E  N E X T....

E X P E R I M E N T.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WOW! 506 WORDS!!🌺🌺 anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this little mini recap of what Leo did to Viola. Anyways bye lovelies ❤️❤️