We meet again, but in a strange way.

Alright so this chapter will start with Viola's pov and it is a 2 week time skip, I hope y'all enjoy,🌺🌺

Viola's pov:

After two whole weeks I've decided to retrieve the necklace I had left at the home of the turtles. The necklace was the only thing I had left from my mother after Baron Draxum decided to get rid of her, after that I lived with my sibling. The necklace had a song, a lullaby. It was a song she used to sing to me each night. When I was soaring through the midnight sky I went through the manhole and decided to take the chance and try to find and possibly get my necklace, the only problem was that a red eared slider had been waiting for me there.

Leo's pov:

It had been two weeks since I had gotten that little message and I decided to stay up all night, every night. I felt like I was going to sleep until I heard footsteps. I decided to prepare myself just in case the figure that left the message that left for us was here. I saw and it was them, except they had a green mask with a somewhat clawed on logo on it, with a blend of black and hot pink, with the same black hoodie, baggy pants, and chained black boots. "Who are you?" I yelled with them at a questioning voice. They just looked. "Someone you betrayed." The figure then charged at me with a pocket knife and started to try to slash me. "Quit moving around, it will just make it worst." "Not until you tell me who you are!" I yelled at them with frustration.

Mikey's pov:

I heard yelling coming from the main area and I decided to wake up Raph and Donnie. As soon as we walked into the main area we saw Leo with some cuts around his body, his eyes were covered in eye bags. We then saw the person who he was fighting, "Blackout.." I thought to myself with fear in my eyes. "Mikey! Use your weapon to tie up the villain!" Raph said in a quick concerned voice. "On it!" I said as I got my weapon and used it on Blackout, making them fall on the ground tangled up. "Crap" they said in a worried distorted voice. "Who are you, and why were you in here trying to hurt our brother?!" Raph said in frustration. "First of all, I'm Blackout, the vigilante killing all the villains. Second of all get me out of here because if not I'll make sure I won't just leave the red eared slider to his demise." They said in a very cold dark, distorted voice. "Quick question, I know this doesn't have anything to deal with this whole entire situation but did you leave that letter two weeks ago at the mall?" Leo said in a questioning voice.

Viola's pov:

"Yes, it was for you red eared slider." I said in a cold dark tone. "But why? What did I do to you?"
Leo said in a concerned but a mix of frustration. "You left me." I said, expecting him to know me from those three words but I could never forget the words that had came out of his mouth.

"Left who?"

That word kept ringing in my head like if it was a bell being hit over and over again. I looked deep into his eyes and said to him, "Your kidding, right? You don't remember me?.." I said in a threatening voice, he started to back up a little and said, "I swear I don't know who your talking about or who you are, but I think you got the wrong turtle." I started to get angry, but for no reason why.. I started to laugh a little. "That's funny, because I forgot we had a promise that we wouldn't forget each other, Leonardo Hamato." He started to get frustrated from me saying his full name. "How do you know my full name?!" He said with anger and frustration in his eyes, but with a worried tone. I started to mumble under my breath.

Leo's pov:

They started to mumble under their breath. "So?! Speak!" I said in frustration, I was really pissed off on how they got my name. Were they stalking me. Did someone we knew give them my name. I had so many questions until they spoke up. "The krang might call me specimen 076 or 078, but the names Viola." I froze. It was Viola who was doing all this. The one who was fighting against me just 10 minutes ago. "VIOLA?!" everyone said in shock. "Don't y'all dare touch me" she said in a cold dark, angry voice. Everyone started to back up. "I came back for two things, is to get my necklace I had left, and that red eared slider dead. Or in other words Leo." She said in a straight cold tone. "We might give you the necklace, but we are not gonna give you Leo's life! For what damage did he do to you?!" Mikey yelled out. She started to laugh.

Viola's pov:

I started to laugh, just a little. "Damage?" I started to get really pissed off by Mikey's words. "Do you want to know what damage he did to me during the invasion Mikey?" "How about you tell them your self leo." I said in a angry tone. He just stared. Acting like he didn't know what I was saying. "Not speaking up? I'll say it my self then." I said with a smile started to form on my face. "What he did was-" I was cut off by a dart hitting my neck. I saw it was a tranquilizer dart and my eyes started to get heavy. "Wow, didn't expect that one coming.." And I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! 956 words in one whole big chapter:)) what do you guys think next? Anyways bye lovelies ❤️❤️❤️