"I still don't trust you, red eared slider."

(Hey everyone! I'm very sorry for my very late delay of editing this book, it's just that I decided to take a break because I was dealing with really bad sleeping patterns which I fixed now! I just wanna say to the people who inspired me to do this book, thank you guys so much, I probably would have never had this motivation to do this without you!)

When Mikey saw Viola having a panic attack, he knew something was wrong, he called his brothers on to check on her and they pulled her out, meanwhile, in Viola's vision, everything was blurry, everything just kept on shifting to the lab to the lair, over and over again, then when Raph tried touching her, she got really defensive and stabbed his hand with one of her horns

"AGH!" Said Raph, having his hand gushing out blood, being stabbed as well by such a sharp thing, his hand shook, it was like he was frozen, like he couldn't move, Leo stepped in and said "HEY! REMOVE THAT DAMN THING FROM HIS HAND!" Viola finally snapped out of it, only to see Raph's blood dripped down from the horn she used to stab him, she felt.. Guilt..

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean t-" Donnie quickly knocked her out with his Bo-Staff "And that's why you make your weapons from high grade titanium. Insert applause." Donnie said that, with pride, but also in a anxious voice, meanwhile Mikey stood there, something just told him.. What encounter Viola and Leo had in front of him and the rest of his brothers didn't seem.. Normal.. "Hey uhm.. Leo?"

Leo turned his head, holding his katana just in case Viola tries to attack when she woke up "Oh uh.. Yeah? Anything wrong little bro?" Leo said while chuckling, "..What was Viola gonna say?.. In fact.. Why did you stop her.." Donnie thought for a second, then said "That is weird.. Why did you stop her? She was gonna give a explanation, so why did you stop her?" Leo's skin ran cold, his eyes went wide, his body shivered, it was like his confidence, all of it flew out of the window like a bird, then he saw Raph on the ground

Raph was on the ground, wincing in pain, his hand still gushing out in blood "No time to explain, we need to bandage Raph up, his hand is probably gonna get infected!.." Then.. When Donnie heard those words from Leo's mouth, something didn't seem right no.. Something seemed fake about Leo, like he's trying to cover it up with layers and layers of excuses..

Donnie just sighed and started helping Raph getting bandaged up.. Donnie said "Hey Leo, quick question, why was she here? I mean like sure she attacked you and all, but for what reason?" Donnie said while bandaging Raph's hand, he was basically multitasking at this point, trying to get all the answers, of course.. That's what the brains of the team is for.. right?

Leo responded quickly, saying "She just I don't know.. Lost her head somewhere?.." he said that while his palms were sweating and his body shaking, Mikey responded"Why are you so shaky?" "Oh you know! The AC can get pretty chilly! Y-Yknow?.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip/ 3 hrs pass by:

As three hours passed, in the lair everything seemed dull, like if every single color, everything that brought joy to the turtles were just.. dull now, Donnie and Mikey we still confused, what was Viola gonna say, why did Leo even stop her?

Viola woke up in restraints, she growled when she saw Leo in her face, since she didn't have her face mask on, she decided to spit in his face, saying "I hope you die in hell." She growled, clearly showing anger. "Atleast I'm not the one with horns." Responded Leo, chuckling

Raph stopped their little argue, because he knew if he didn't, something bad would happen (Probably Viola smashing Leo's head against a concrete wall over and over again.) "You have some explaining to do Aubrey.

[Memory Fragment 1 - First glance]

I was walking all alone, ready to go back home, I had a black eye since I hit myself pretty bad by a pole, I cursed myself, only to be stopped by a falling figure, I stopped walking, only to see the figure fall down, face flat, the figure had goggles with a.. robotic turtle shell?..

"What in salts name..?" I said, I never seen anything like this before, never the less.. I never saw anything that had somewhat human features with green skin.. Weird.. The figure got up and dusted itself off, only to see me, they gasped and pulled out a robotic.. Bo-Staff?!

I quickly got defensive and pulled my hands up, ready to beat the every lasting life out of this thing, even though it probably just fell through the sky and all but personally, I don't care, if it's messing with me, I'll mess with it back

The figure saw me all defensive and lowered it's weapon, "..I am just a cause of time fragment and your delusional self collapsing together.." Said the figure

                                  YOU CAN TALK?!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I just wanna say before this chapter does end, that having y'all read this means a lot! I know that this story is all jumbles but trust me it is supposed to be like that! If you just connect each piece together it will make sense! So just remember, look out for th-

...You weren't supposed to see them... Why?.. Well.. We have the saying that goes through the demigod world.. "Beat it, or you'll be erased.."

May Viola still have a head at the end at this book..;)