Fragment piece/ Continued.

"You can talk?!" I yelled out, completely baffled by the talking humanoid turtle.. "Yes I can, is there any problem with that?" The turtle said, very sassy, but defensive. "No, nothing is wrong with that. Just a quick question. What the hell or what that fuck are you?!" "Relax I'm. I'm a mutant, uhm. Turtle mutant. Now we can just pretend this never happened." Said the turtle about to leave but I grabbed his wrist gently, but very firm. "Nuh uh, I'm gonna need to know everything. And by everything I mean from bottom to top." "Pfft.. Bottom.." Said a figure in the shadows, laughing silently. "Leo cut that out. There's no need to be all joking and stuff." Said another voice. "What's going on here?" I said to the turtle I was holding. "Nardo! Get your stupid self out of there!" Said the turtle. "Nardo?.." Another turtle came out, they had red stripes on their face and yellow pale like stripes on their legs and arms. "Nice meeting you! Names Leo, but you can call me Neon Leon. Anyways unhand the big forehead of my brother!" "Big forehead?!" The turtles started bickering about who's more uglier and had the bigger forehead so I started leaving until a turtle with a orange bandana stopped me and said "Nuh uh! You are gonna get Lou Jitsu'ed so hard right now!" I get knocked out, the turtle with the red bandana just stood there, baffled, then said "How did you do that Mikey?" "Eh, I learned it myself."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later I woke up tied up, I groaned in fatigue and looked up, only too see four mutated turtles. "Oh great, kidnappers.." "We are not kidnappers!.. Uh right Donnie?.." Said the blue bandaned turtle. "I believe this is classified as non consensual taking of a person so yes it is kidnapping." "We're gonna go to jail?!" Said the orange bandana turtle. "Of course not, were mutants how in the world could we ever go to jail?" "You'll probably be sent to a research lab?" I said, the turtles looked at me. "A uh what now?" "You heard me, a research lab, where you'll be tested on?" The turtles froze.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day:

"I should've made sure you got sent to that lab when I had the chance." I said with a angry tone. "But you didn't." Said Leo. "I'm gonna make sure I'll rip out your vocal cords you stupid piece of horseshit!" I yelled out angrily. Before I could lay a punch on Leo Raph stopped me "Get off of me!" I said out loud. "Nuh uh, you were just about to hurt him, and you hurt me." Raph said in a serious voice. "Oh please he hurt me first!" "And how so? Oh? Did i-" "YOU LEFT ME BEHIND!" I yelled out, the room went silent. "..What do you mean he left you behind?.." Said Raph. "He left me behind, when we were fighting the Krang. With April and Casey? He left me in the prison dimension!" Leos face went cold and started to speak up. "You can't know for sure! She literally could be crazy!" Raph thought for a second, then had a idea. "What if we got Baron Draxum to do that ritual thing on her, y'know when he did on dad so we can go through his memories a few years back?" Donnie spoke up "That does sound like a good idea.. But who will stay back and make sure she doesn't y'know get hurt physically or emotionally?" "We can ask April and Casey! They can take care of her physical form while we go into her mental brain thingy!" Mikey said.

..

....

                                This just got crazier.