Where am I?

Alright starting with Viola's pov!

Viola's pov:

As I woke up, the first thing I felt was cold liquid around my body and pain from my back. "Crap.." I groaned in pain, I tried to at least. When I tried to speak there was a mouth piece surrounding my mouth and it was closed. I then looked around my surroundings. I saw it was all purple, dark purple and I saw a rectangular figure. I knew what this rectangular figure was.. it was the krang..

"CRAP CRAP CRAP I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE" I said to myself. When I tried to break the glass that was surrounding me but when I tried to there was pins in my back and arms holding me down. I used all my force to bang on the glass.

Krangs pov:

As we were discussing about the experiment we were working on we heard loud banging on the glass. We turned around and saw experiment 076 awake, trying to escape. We walked up to the female and said "Hello 076! Your awake!" We can only hear muffled sounds. "Oh right, your not aloud to speak when we close the mouth piece to your microphone." We had then set the controls to allow the specimen to speak and 076 said "WHERE AM I? WHY AM I LOCKED UP?!" She growled with a angered and nervous look. "Oh you are just being a experiment for us! We had never did a experiment on a human before so when we saw you on the ground we took the chance to experiment on you!" We said with a exited voice but an evil smile. "W- what?.." She said with a worried expression. "Don't worry! You are still gonna be alive! This will be a new experience for both of us!" I said with a evil grin.

Viola's pov:

I shivered at that grin. I was scared for my life right now. I can only imagine if they would make me the same way the did with Raphael.. "ARE YOU GONNA MAKE ME WITH SOME OF THAT TENTACLE STUFF?!" I said scared, with a worried face. They had then said "Oh? Like that snapping turtle we did during the invasion?" They said with a curious voice. I shook my head. "Oh no! We aren't gonna do that! While we are here in our spaceship we make different experiments!" It said with a grin. "When we turned that turtle like that, we only made him a recruit, not a experiment!" It said.
I shivered at the most worst things they can do to me.

Krangs pov:

I saw specimen 076 shiver in fright. "Do not be afraid! Besides, you will only endure pain during your experiments!" We said! "P-pain..?" She shivered even more. "Yes pain! Krang recruit get the sample ready!

Viola's pov:

I saw a human with pink tentacles put in a black formula inside my tube and I felt pain I can never feel before. "AAAAA-" I was cut of by the mouth piece they have installed on my mouth. "Now be good and let the sample go through you!" They said with a evil grin. I couldn't scream but only muffled sounds was heard. I was crying, it felt like knives going through me, that were on fire. I then started to notice that I started to bleed from my nose. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO" Was the only thing I could think of. I felt my head get fuzzy and I blacked out.

Wake up

Wake up...

W A K E U P

I woke up from the nightmare I was in. I was still in the tube. My limbs felt numb and I could barely feel any energy in me. I looked on the tube and saw that..

I had horns..

I was shocked. I wanted to move but I couldn't. "Leonardo Hamato, when I escape from this escape from this place I will make sure I will find you and kill you.." I thought to myself with a smile creeping up my face.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Wow! 681 words!! So Viola turned into a vigilante and this is gonna be the start of her vigilante arc🤩 anyways bye lovelies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️