The truth lies in the darkest mindset.

"Are you sure Mikey? Like sure it did work for dad but y'know.. It can't possibly work for her!" Leo said, tapping his foot. "If your so scared Leo, why not go with them, besides your so sure I'm lying.." I said, smiling a cocky smile. "I'm very sure.."

---------------------------{---------}-------------------------->
Time skip: Two hours later..

While Baron Draxum came to the turtles home, he saw me tied up and said "Woah.. I did not expect her to be so.." "So what? I will rip your tounge out if you say anything bad Baron." I said, pointing my finger at Baron. "Nothing nothing.. It's just that you look so different than last time I saw you.." "That's what I'm saying like the horns, the mask, the hair?!" Mikey said, ranting about my new looks. "I'll probably cut a box turtles tounge off as well." I said, snickering. When Mikey heard that he immediately hid in his shell, shivering at the thought of that. I started laughing, showing my sharp teeth. "That was the best reaction I ever saw! And it's a mutant as well! Hah!" I continued to laugh my ass off, clearly amused by Mikey's fright at my own usage of words. "Well. I'll get the ritual ready.." Said Baron Draxum.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip: Thirty minutes later..

April and Casey came, only to see me, still snickering at Mikey hiding. "Woah.. That's her? I thought she used to be more.. Innocent looking." Said April. I stopped my laughing and looked at her and said "What the hell? Nobody is never innocent except for Mikey, he's a huge cloud of innocent puff. He would never hurt a fly." I said, then April agreed on that. I looked at Casey, then said "Hey Casey. Looks like you've grown the last time I saw you which was a long time." I said, nervously saying. "Yeah, long time, anyways-" Casey was cut off by Leo saying "Should we really do this, like I said she could be all crazy in the head!" "Leo if your so sure then let's just take a look in her head, nothing wrong with that." Donnie said.

------------------------------------------------------------------

And Done! Great! This will have a part two! Not because I don't have motivation but I posted this at almost midnight! Anyways I love you all for reading this and I hope you have a good morning and a great night sleep! <3❤️