Containment.

Hello lovelies! I'm very sorry for not editing this book but I will try to upload it through the weekend. The reason for my absence is because I have been dealing with a lot of stress from school and everything was building up in my mind! Here's the new chapter!🌺❤️

3rd person pov: When Viola was shot by Leo by the dart, everyone looked at Leo. "What was she gonna say Leo?" Mikey said in confusion, but also suspicion grew Leo when those words slipped through Mikey's mouth. "Uhm, nothing? Anyways we need to get her contained because she would either kill us if she gets even and sight of us." Leo said in a off, but yet in a true voice. "I agree, Donnie?"

Donnie's pov: "I can try to make a some sort of tube to keep her contained in." I said that with a slightly off voice. "But what abou-" Raph was cut off by Donnie. "I was still speaking, Ehem. As I was saying I can try to make a tube to contain her but it's only a matter of time I can get it ready. If you guys can promise she won't wake up, that tube will be finished in a hawks landing." "Deal." Leo said with such quick words.

3rd person pov: After a few minutes, and probably even a hour, Donnie finished a sort of containment tube. "I pr-" Donnie was cut off by Leo. "Ok! Yada yada get her in! I don't wanna become sliced turtle bits." Leo said in a worried, but yet still a off voice. This caused Mikey to grow more suspicioun on Leo.

After two hours.

Viola: I woke up, only to find myself in a tube. I started having a full on panic attack. "GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!" The brother's were turned around so they didn't care at first. Mikey turned around, only to see Viola curled up in a ball, having tears rolling down her face.

Mikey: When I saw Viola curled up, I told Donnie immediately. "DONNIE!"

Now lovelies this would be a split up parts in either three or two- IM SORRY- I hope y'all have a good day and night! Bye my flower buds!❤️🌺🌺❤️