꧁ Chaeri's Team

007 Oppa | Bodyguard

We know that the number of bodyguards assigned to BTS over the years has increased at the same rhythm as their success, reaching an estimated number of almost 200 hired by the company. At the beginning of their career, however, there were very few people assigned to provide security for the band members. To this day, almost all of them still have a contract with Big Hit.

Among them, someone who has always been noticed by fans is the one who became Chaeri's personal bodyguard over time. His identity was never revealed to protect his privacy, which is why he always wore a mask to cover half his face. However, this didn't stop him from being widely known for his special bond with the youngest of the BTS, to whom he seemed to devote all his attention during work hours (and often further). Indeed, the two seemed to have developed a genuine friendship rather than a straight professional link as time went on.

Chaeri even asked him to stop being always in uniform and to wear what he liked whenever they didn't have to be at some formal event. She started referring to him as 007 Oppa as a joke, when one day they ended up watching the famous James Bond movies together, which is why the Armys refer to him by the same nickname.

Being an indispensable part of her life and a close friend, Chaeri has never been too hesitant to post him on her social media as well.

They had many years to get to know and to care about each other, so much so that they considered themselves family, at least until Chaeri fired him shortly before the year 2019 began. It seems it was actually him who told the company's wrong people about her affair with Jungkook, destroying her relationship and the trust she placed in him after spending almost every day with him for five years. When she saw him after finding out what he had done, in a burst of anger was about to throw hands at him, but Namjoon stopped her in time.

They have not seen each other since then

[ Bonus* Posts uploaded by Chaeri when he was still her bodyguard ]

[ Bonus* Posts uploaded by Chaeri when he was still her bodyguard  ]