ELEVEN...

(A/N: WOW. im reaallllyy reahheaalllly sorry guys, im having a hard time thinking of ideas so maybe you all might help i dont know. somehow. please. prettty. please. pweetyy. pwetty. pwease)

Chapter Eleven.....

*ZOE'S P.O.V*

"who the heck chose these clothes" I grumbled and searched through, what seemed to be endless amounts of clothing i would never ever ever wear. 'too pink" i said a threw the camisole behind me, "too skanky" i said and flung the skin-tight dress over my shoudler, "nope. nope. nope" i groaned and threw more clothing behind me. i froze in my spot, trying to think. "wait a minute........."i said with a curious voice and crawl towards the pile of what used to be air-bourne clothes. A grin spread across my face as i picked up the dark destroyed denim jeans. "finally" i sighed with relief and tucked them under my arm along with a white muscle-shirt. I hopped over the piles of clothes and skipped into the bathroom.

I flicked my dripping wet hair around, causing droplets of water to fly everywhere. I sighed and dried it off with the gold plated hair dryer located in my bathroom. "Milky milkshake, shaking my milkshake baby! Shaking my milkshake on the dancefloor baby! Milky milkshake, milky milkshake! Milkshakes are my favourite thing in the world, one time i drank five of them i hurled, milkshakes make me super happy! If they didnt exsist that would be crap- shit" I stopped singing at the top of my lungs when i noticed Harry leaning againt the doorway, his trademark smirk plastered on his face. "Im guessing you like milkshakes?" He asked in a proud tone while trying to hold back his laughter. "Shut up" i pouted, "I hope you do because im taking you out for some. Okay. Cool. Meet me in the garden in five minutes, babe" he said before ducking out of my room, "dont call me babe!" I shouted down the fancy hallway at him as he strode away, shaking his head with amusement.

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

I took in a calming deep breath, "come on Harry, it wont be that bad" i thought to myself and finally knocked on the large dark wood door of my parents chambers. "You called for me" i asked in a quavering tone.