SIX.....

Recap:  He pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me, he grinded his hips against mine,I wrapped my legs around his waist, his jeans rubbed against my underwear that were visible since I was wearing a short dress.

Zoe's P.O.V

"this might hurt a bit" Harry growled seductively in my ear, I nodded slightly, giving him permission. I didn't know what he was going to do to me. I bit my lip and swinked as he lifted his head, I didn't want to look but couldn't resist. His canine teeth had enlongated down his jaws, I whimpered slightly, his eyes were fully black. "dont be scared" He growled which made me shiver, He bit into my, seering pain struck my neck. I muffled a scream and arched my back into Harry's body. Red hot blood streamed down my neck, "Harry please stop" I whimpered, he ignored my plea. "Harry Please" I cried as everything around me turned to black.

"Stop!" I yelled as I jumped awake, I was in a blue victorian themed bedroom. A light brown haired boy with a concerned face look at me, "She's awake Harry!" he yelled out the door. I winced and held my head between my head, "oh sorry love" He said and rubbed my back. "it's okay" I croaked, "your awake" A raspy voice called form the door, I turned my head to see Harry leaning cross armed against the door. "uh. yeah" I mummbled as I sratched the back of my aching head, "Liam can I have some time alone with Zoe" Harry asked, "yeah, of course" Liam said politely and gracefully walked out of the room.

Liam's P.O.V (a/n: OHHH I SWITCH UP HMMM!!!)

I quickly exited the room, to be honest I dont trust Harry with Zoe. She's his first slave since he has only just turned 18. He almost drained her dry within half an hour of buying her, I hope she will be okay. "woah Liam, you okay there" An Irish voice called, "uh yeah, just thinking" I muttered, still in half daze, "about what" Niall poked my arm, "just, stuff" I shrugged, "oh, okay" Niall answered, "have you seen my new blood slave" He asked, "no, sorry" I said plainly, "oh, see ya buddy" He said and skipped off. I walked in to my room to see Louis and Zayn sitting on my bed playing checkers, "I GIVE UP, YOU CHEATING SLUGMONKEY!" Louis yelled and flipped the playing board off the bed in my direction, I quickly dodged the air born board which collided with the wall. Lou's and Zayn's head snapped in my direction, "Hey there Leeyum" Louis said cheerfully, "Hello Lili" Zayn waved, "Hello" I sighed and flopped down on the bed between Louis and Zayn. "what's wrong buddy" Zayn asked, "well, Harry almost drained his first slave today and now I'm concerned that something like that will happen again and I wont be there to stop him,"I huffed. "dont worry mate, she's just a slave" Louis said, Zayn nodded his head.

A/N: Sorry if it came off like Louis and Zayn were being mean, but that's wont I think the vampires should be like that. Sorry :D!!!