EIGHT.....

A/N: I added the polyvores in :) )

Zoe's P.O.V

I slipped on the golden shoes which were surprising comfortable for their height. "you look beautiful" Joy gushed and wipe her eyes free for fake tears, "Thank you" I giggled and brushed my hands through the peach coloured chiffon. "we have to get you down to master" She said and dragged me by the hand down the red and gold themed hallway, Painting lined the walls. Edward Sinth Styles, the first vampire to drain 1000 humans. Gewnyth Cox, Creation of the human slave. Erinn Gladdywth, The first vampire burned for the sexual relationship with a human. and so on. "Zoe, Zoeehh" Joy waved her hand infront of my face, "you really need to focus more" She muttered. She dragged me to the top of a red carpeted staircase. My eyes followed eachs step down, one by one, until I layed eyes on an amazingly dress curly haired boy. He turned around and his eyes popped out of his head and his jaw dropped to the floor, kinda remindered me of a gay porno. I shook the thought from my head to prevent myself from falling down the stairs, Harry took my hand and led me towards large wooden double, "smile love" He whispered in my ear. I nodded at him as the large doors opened, revealed many beautiful pale skinned people wearing stunning gowns and tuxes. "wow" I awed, "ah, my son lovely that you could make it with your... human" A broad man hugged Harry, "yes, I have missed you so much" I dark haired woman gushed and hugged Harry. She moved on to me, "she is a nice one, dont know if she'll last" The lady studied me carefully, "most likely drain dry easily" she scowned at me. Harry saw the shocked but angry expression on my face and awkwardly saved the day. "uh mum, please" Harry chuckled nervously, "hmm" Harrys mum frowned and clung onto the dads arm again. "Well, go on, show off your first slave" The mother said in a flat tone, Harry nodded and quickly wkisped me away, "sorry, but whats up their ass" I asked, "they, uh, dont particuly like humans" Harry whispered.

A/N: I have nothing against Anne okay. besides Anne is not going to be Harry's mum in this story. Kay. Kay