FOUR.....

Zoe's P.O.V

"1991! wake up, you have to get dressed! 1991!" I was woken rudely, "wh-what" I jumped, "finally, you have only 20 minutes before the auction" Nina cried out and pushed me back to my stylist. The dorr slammed behind me making me jump, "oh honey, finally your here, we have to get ready" My stylist pushed me onto a golden pedestal, 'now what to wear, what to wear" he muttered and scrambled around the room, it was quite funny actually, his facial expression changed abruptly, and he tripped over his feet when he got too caught up in his thoughts.

After many, and I mean MANY changes of slutty costumes,(costume posted in comments) my stylist, Paulo, decided on a dress. "it's a bit slutty" I muttered, "well darling thats what sells, slutty equals money" he sing-songed. I groaned as I was pushed onto a very overstuffed chair. A couple of people started tugging on my hair and caking things on my face. I coughed as a plump woman sprayed some perfume on my body, "oh darling! you look lovely, your gonna sell for loads!" Paulo cried in joy. I smiled slightly, was that a compliment. I jumped at the booming knock from the large doors, "1991 to holding pens now!!" A gruff voice yelled,, "just a minute" Paulo yelled back, he pulled me by my hand softly over to a full length mirror. Besides the skin-tight dress being way to short and showing to much clevage, I looked amazing, my hair was slightly curled in a boho way, my makeup was simply natural with shades of gold and copper eyeshadow. My clothing was a plain back tight fitting dress with a low back and full length sleeves. "you have done an amazing job, Paulo" I gawked, "well, i try" He shrugged. "1991, WERE WAITING" the same gruff voice yelled, "DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST" Paulo cried back, "now sweetie, these are for you" He pulled out a pair of golden stilettos that were at least 8 inches tall, he put them in my open palms. I clutched them hastily, they looked VERY expensive. "I dont know if I can walk in these" I said worried.  "darling, you just have to sell yourself, if you dont, well you ahhh- very bad things happen" He whispered, I gulped down a lump in my thoart, "now, for your own sake darling, smile, and also dont speak back" He warned and gave me a reasuring pat on the back as we walked out the door to see a very buff man with blood red eye's. "it's about time you two" His said and grasped my arm tightly, he started walking down a dimly lit corridoor quickly. "good luck sweetie" Paulo called from behind me.

A/N: sorry it's short but my dog Lux was being bity