FIVE.......

Zoe's P.O.V

After what seemed like a mile long walk down a creepy corridor, I finally arrived at the destination with the buff body guard that hardly passed as company. Buff pushed me into a very small room, well basically a closet. One of the four concrete walls was lined with bars, I pushed my body onto them to see outside but got a small zap instead. I back up a bit and looked around the holding pen. At the top of the metal bar door was a small screen flashing between the numbers, 1991 and 2 minutes. Two minutes til what, i thought. slutty sells, Paulos voice rang through my head, "sold" I whimpered as the bar lined doors opened. I looked towards my left, skinny girls wearing skimping dresses stepped onto a cat walk type thing that connected onto one skinny horizontal stage. The door behind me slammed closed, I jumped and stepped forward a bit. A spotlight shone down on me aswell as the other girls, smile sweetie, paulos voice echoed in my head. A seductive smile replaced the confused expression on my face. "would our lovely ladies for tonight please step forwards onto the showing palette" a voice boomed over an intercom, I walked forward, my eyes scanned the crowd, I couldn't see Harry anywhere. "the first lady for auction will be 1991!" the intercom boomed joyfully again.  A single spotlight was only showing me, whistles and cheers filled the crowd. "now now settle down" The intercom chuckled, "the first bid will start at 20,000 dollars!" the voice paused. "30, 000" A gruff voice arose from the crowd, "40,000" another voice yelled. 

*skipping to finally bid*

"200,000" another voice yelled, "wow, that the highest bid in the history of pleasure auctions, going once, going twice-" the intercom was cut off, "1,000,000 dollars" A husky British voice boomed. "going once, going twice, sold! to the man in the third row" the intercom said cheerfully. I was then dragged half way through the crowd to the man I was sold too. "Harry" I whispered as the guards let me go, Harry ignored me and dragged me towards a limo. "Harry" I said again and tried to look at his face, his eyes were blood red with a hint of black, "what!?" he snapped, "you came for me" I whispered, "I keep my promises" He said annoyed as a man in a black suit opened the back door. Harry dragged me in and the stubby man closed the door before scattering back to his position in the driver seat, "drive around a couple of blocks before going back to the house" Harry order the driver, "oh and wind the middle window up" He added, the stubby man nodded and put the window up, separating himself from me and Harry. Harry plopped back down on the seat next to me and looked me in the eye, he moved closer, his eyes lingered along my neck, "I need you right now, please" he pleaded, I didnt answer, I cleared my throat as he started softly kissing my neck. His lips moving around my neck, a moan escaped my lips as he continued to kiss my neck. He pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me, he grinded his hips against mine,I wrapped my legs around his waist, his jeans rubbed against my underwear that were visible since I was wearing a short dress.