NINE........

(A/N: IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY GUYS!! I DIDNT EVER THINK MY STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN READ SO MANY TIMES!! I WILL TRY AN UPDATE MORE BUT SCHOOL IS COMING BACK SOON :( I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!)

NINE......

Zoe's P.O.V

I hung onto Harry's firm arm as he glided threw the crowd. People were chattering with their friends, they looked so sophisticated. "Harry, dont you look amazing tonight" A cake faced blonde girl pushed me off Harrys arm, she had a plastered smile and her eye's were fixed on Harry. "oh hey Mable" Harry winced, "what would you like this evening" Harry asked awkwardly, "oh you know, just your luscious body" She played with Harry's curls. Harry grimaced and pushed her hand down from his hair, he chuckled awkwardly again, "uh, We have to go somewhere" he told Mable. "Is that somewhere your bedroom" Mable winked, "erm, no, not with you" Harry winced at her atempted flirting. "with who babe" Mable pouted. Who the hell does she think she is, Im Harry's date. Wait. no. I didn't say date, Im not his date. Why would I be upset about this. I'm just a blood slave against my own will. 

Harry's P.O.V

Zoe's eyebrows knotted and her jaw clenched, she was totally jealous, I smirked at her. But why was she jealous, were not together, I want to be, but were not. "with who babe" Mable battered her fake eyelashes, "my date, Zoe" I pulled Zoe close to me and wrapped my arm around her waist, "Mable this is my date, Zoe this is Mable" I smiled, "A slave, you chose a dirty little human over me" Mable said in shock, "I'll get you, Harry is mine" Mable growled at Zoe and shot her a dirty look, "Mable, We have to go" I said firmly and walked away with Zoe on my arm. "Is someone jealous?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "No" She snapped and pulled her body away from mine. I laughed at her denial (A/N: HAHAHA DE-NAILL!!!!!!. sorry sorry back to the story). Her gaze harden like she was trying to set me on fire with her eyes. She opened her mouth to reply with a harsh sly remark but I stopped her quickly when i noticed my parents were both watching us, I grabbed her small wrists and dragged her through the kitchen, pushing past the slaves and chefs. I opened the heavy door that led out to the back alley and pulled her outside. "Harry, your hurting me" She whispered while looking down. I looked down her wrists which were tightly clenched big my large hands. I let go and stepped back, dragged my hands through my curls. "Do you know how stupid you are?" I asked a little to harshly, She stared at me with shock "how?". "dont you know, my parents would of had your head on a stick if they saw the way you were acting" I explained. "well I'm sorry Mother" She said sacastically and turned her back to me. "They believe human should be disciplined to follow a vampires every whim" I said,"that humans are just objects for many uses".She let her shoulder fall "well dead would be better than this right now" She whispered. Anger boiled inside of me and gripped her shoulder and turned her towards me, "You would have been worse than dead if i didnt buy you" I snapped and pushed her against the cold brick wall, "you could have been in some disturbing grown man hands if i didnt save you, you should be thanking me" I snarled. Zoe squirmed under my hold. "you should be happy you're here" I snapped. "I dont want to be here" She cried, "I never have. do you know what it feels like to be abducted and sold to some stranger". I sighed and let her down, "i dont" I whispered, "that's right, you dont" I said harshly while rubbing her shoulders. "so, excuse me" she pushed past me and headed for the kitchen door. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, "let me g-" I cut her plea off with a kiss. Her lips quivered with i think was a mix of fear and shock. I pulled her closer to me, "dont resist" I whispered quietly. She started kiss me back in sync.

Zoe's P.O.V

His soft lips moved across mine, He pulled my leg up around his torso and slipped his hand across my bare thigh. his lips trailed down to my jaw line where he started lightly sucking and nibbling on the skin. I moaned escaped my lips and i could practically see the smirk on his face. I felt  the pressure of his sharp fangs piercing my skin as everything turned into darkness. 

Harry's P.O.V

she looked so peaceful, her hair flowed in soft waves around the pillow, her pink lips were left slightly open, and the slow rise and fall of her chest gave the room a calm aura. "so this is your first blood slave" Zayn said, we were all circled around the soft bed. "how much?" Louis questioned, "one million" I sighed, I turned my head to see their opinions Zayn gasped, Louis looked confused and Niall fell off the bed."She's a beauty but really one million?" Niall questioned. "hmm yeah" I replied dully. 

Zoe's P.O.V

I was slowly awoken by voices that filled my room, I think they were unaware of how loud they were. "She's a beauty but really one million" an Irish sounding voice said, "shhh" A voice hush the people chattering, "she's awake" they whispered, I forced my eyes open and sat up. I screamed when i realised that the five guys were that close to me. I scooted backwards on my bed to try and make space between us. 

Liam's P.O.V (A/N: ahhh so many povs)

I noticed Harry looking at the ground awkwardly, something was up, I narrowed my stare at Harry and he noticed, he turned his head towards me. I nudged my head towards the door and he nodded slightly, understanding me he got up and left without a word, i followed him and closed the door behind me. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I shouted at him, "I-I dont know what you mean" He pretend to be interested in a bouquet of flowers sitting on a dark Victorian stand. I let a low growl free from my throat, "you know damn well what I mean!" I shout and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Let me go Liam" I squirmed in my hold. "what did you do" I asked again, "I thought in turned her" He gasped, "and I panicked so tried to drain the blood and I dont know if i did drain it all" He cried, I let him down from my grip, He curled his knees up to his chest. "look Harry, if she did have your blood still in her you would be able to smell it" I said, he calmed down a bit "I .. thought ... she ... was ... going ... to .. turn ... and ... if ... she ... did .. they.. would've...killed...both..of..us" He said between gasps. "It's all okay Harry, dont worry" I coaxed, "thanks Liam, I was over reacting" He whispered, "she's your first blood slave" I said.

(A/N: OMG SOOOOO MANY P.O.V'S!! I DONT BLAME YOU IF YOU GET CONFUSED!!!!!!!