I. PRINCESS BELLA

TOUCH THE SKY — JULIE FOWLIS

I'M TEN, NOT STUPID

𝐈 | 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

𝐈 | 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

𝚁𝙾𝚈𝙰𝙻 𝙿𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴
𝟑𝟐 𝐁𝐁𝐘

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐗𝐘❜𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒, there lies a jewel known as Auradelle, a planet where spring reigns eternal.

Here, the elegance of peace is woven into every aspect of life, and mother nature's tender hand has crafted a world of endless bloom.

Flowers of every hue and fragrance carpet the verdant landscape, their sweet perfumes dancing on the breeze like whispered promises of tranquility.

At the heart of Auradelle, the enchanted forest of Calliope stands sentinel.

Its towering evergreens are the pillars of a living cathedral, their branches a canopy of green splendor.

Lakes mirror the blue sky with crystalline clarity, and waterfalls cascade over smooth rocks, singing a chorus of purity as they journey to the forest floor.

Amidst the foliage, orchard berries glisten like jewels, offering their sweet bounty to the tame creatures who call this paradise home.

Dominating the planet's center is a castle of grandeur, the seat of the royal Agnola family.

It is here that young Princess Bella Agnola gazes out from her balcony, her small hands resting gently on the cool stone.

With eyes deep as the darkest chocolate and hair a brown cascade of lustrous curls, she embodies the beauty of her realm.

Her gaze, tender and curious, sweeps over her kingdom, where the elegant citizens of Polaris City engage in joyful communion beyond the iron gates.

Above, the sun of Auradelle bathes her in a golden glow, its light a benediction that sets her olive skin aglow.

A gentle breeze plays with her angelic locks, each strand catching the light and shimmering like the surface of the lakes below.

In this moment, Princess Bella is not just a child of royalty, but a daughter of Auradelle, watching over her world with love and a silent vow to protect its everlasting spring.