XV. AHSOKA TANO

STARBOY — THE WEEKND

YOU AND I ARE GOING TO GET ALONG JUST FINE, YOUNG ONE

❝YOU AND I ARE GOING TO GET ALONG JUST FINE, YOUNG ONE❞

𝐗𝐕 | 𝐀𝐇𝐒𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐎

𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙷𝚂𝙸𝚂
𝟐𝟐 𝐁𝐁𝐘

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘❜𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!❞ Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker exclaimed, looking over his shoulder at Bella Trueblood and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The two Jedi Generals jogged over to Skywalker's side with a few clone troopers trailing behind them, narrowing their eyes as they looked out into the far distance where battle droids headed their way.

"I told you this victory was too easy" General Kenobi spoke from beside Bella. "We never should have sent the ship back for supplies"

"It wasn't my idea to send the ship back" Anakin gave his former master a look.

"Shocker, because your brain always seems to light up with the most idiotic ideas" Bella mused sarcastically, sass oozing from her breathy voice.

Anakin fought back the urge to smirk by morphing his features into a fake scowl.

Obi-Wan lightly snorted a chuckle at the Trueblood woman's snarky comment and his former padawan's seemingly real reaction, before turning to the clone troopers. "All right, men. Second wave incoming"

Anakin glanced back at Rex and his men. "Rex, you and your men follow me"

"Cody, battle positions" Bella ordered to Commander Cody.

"Up to the front!"

Using the Force, a newly-forged lightsaber handle telekinetically drew to Bella's open hand from the white holster that was attached to her right-side thigh, the second Trueblood weapon ignited a deadly green blade when powered on by a kyber crystal.

The lightsaber was truly elegant—constructed by Bella's own hands and much powerful than her last weapon which she retired.

Lightsabers in hand, Trueblood and Kenobi stood side-by-side in front of a few troopers who were constantly firing away at the battle droids, the Jedi Generals skillfully deflected each and every shot the droids blasted.

"Skywalker should have attacked by now" Cody shouted over the loud battle ruckus.

"Commander, despite Anakin's recklessness, he always has a plan beforehand" Bella raised her strong voice loud enough for the clone trooper to hear.