VIII. FIRST KISS

PERFECT — ED SHEERAN

THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL DRESS, ELLA

❝THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL DRESS, ELLA❞

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴
𝟐𝟐 𝐁𝐁𝐘

❝𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊! 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄❞ a young local boy pointed to a gold carriage being drawn by two white stallions.

From inside the immaculate carriage made of shining pure gold, the princess of Auradelle, a Jedi padawan, and the senator of Naboo sat on the red-velveted seats while an Auradellian tiger laid comfortably in the middle where it's spacious and an astro droid stood by one of the closed doors.

Princess Bella warmly smiled and waved to the welcoming crowds of people who roamed the joyous streets of Polaris City, the capital city that sat just outside the gates of the royal palace.

The princess was very happy to be home.

Nothing had changed since she was last here.

Anakin, however, was very fascinated by the enchanting beauty of Auradelle as he looked out the carriage in amazement.

The views were utterly breathtaking with its green nature, the different color of flowers and plants that decorated the surfaces where the green grass grew, and long lines of the tall palm trees that separated the cobblestone lanes.

The sweet smell of blossoming flowers wafted through the atmosphere, providing the fresh air with their natural fragrance.

Jazz music beautifully harmonized through the streets, and every single person and creature in sight dressed so elegantly.

"I forgot how beautiful Auradelle is" Padmé smiled in awe at the familiar sights.

"I sure missed it here" Bella sighed softly as she continued waving at the kind locals in warm greeting.

"If I grew up here, I don't think I'd ever leave" Anakin spoke up from where he sat beside the princess.

A light laugh escaped Bella's full lips, "I highly doubt that"

Anakin shook his head in disagreement, "No, really. When I started my training, I was very homesick and very lonely. I started studying and reading about Auradelle, in case I ever came here. This planet and my mom were the only pleasant things I had to think about. The problem was, the more I thought about my mom, the worse I felt. But I would feel much better if I imagined how the palace would look in reality—the way it shimmers in the sunlight, the way the air always smells of flowers..."