XI. ANAKIN + BELLA

LOVE PLEDGE AND THE ARENA — JOHN WILLIAMS

TRUE LOVE IS NOT REAL UNLESS IT IS RETURNED

❝TRUE LOVE IS NOT REAL UNLESS IT IS RETURNED❞

𝐗𝐈 | 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 + 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

𝙼𝙾𝚂 𝙴𝙸𝚂𝙻𝙴𝚈, 𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝟐𝟐 𝐁𝐁𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 as she stood in between Anakin and Padmé.

The three of them, C-3PO, and the Lars' all stood before Shmi's grave under the two blazing suns.

"I know wherever you are, it's become a better place. You were the most loving partner a man could ever have" Cliegg gave a speech to honor his wife. "Goodbye, my darling wife. And thank you"

Anakin stepped forward and kneeled in front of his mother's grave, grabbing a fistful of sand as he sadly spoke.

"I wasn't strong enough to save you, mom. I wasn't strong enough. But I promise I won't fail again" Anakin glanced at Bella over his shoulder as he stood to his feet, a promising look on his face before turning his gaze back onto his mother's grave. "I miss you...so much"

The depressing silence was interrupted when a familiar beep from behind caught everyone's attention.

"R2?" Bella tilted her head at her droid. "What are you doing here?"

In response, R2 let out a multitude of beeps.

"It seems that he is carrying a message from an Obi-Wan Kenobi" 3PO translated. "Hmm. Master Ani, Princess Bella, does that name mean anything to you both?"

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

"Anakin, Bella," a blue hologram of Obi-Wan appeared in the Auradellian cruiser, "my long-range transmitter has been knocked out. Retransmit this message to Coruscant"

Bella spun around in her chair and reached over to the control board to push a button, so Obi-Wan's message can transmit to Coruscant.

"I have tracked the bounty hunter, Jango Fett, to the droid foundries on Geonosis. The Trade Federation is to take delivery of a droid army here. And it is clear that Viceroy Gunray is behind the assassination attempts on Senator Amidala. The Commerce Guilds and the Corporate Alliance have both pledged their armies to Count Dooku and are forming a— Wait. Wait"