XVIII. ESCAPE TO TATOOINE

AGAIN — JANET JACKSON

THERE'S NO WHERE ELSE I'D RATHER BE, THAN RIGHT HERE BY YOUR SIDE

❝THERE'S NO WHERE ELSE I'D RATHER BE, THAN RIGHT HERE BY YOUR SIDE❞

𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝚃𝙴𝚃𝙷
𝟐𝟐 𝐁𝐁𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 and landed smoothly on her two feet, shortly followed by Ahsoka and Anakin after landing on the platform.

The trio took in the ship that was parked before them.

"We're taking this junker?" Ahsoka says sassily at the sight of the ship. "We'd be better off on that big bug"

"Get aboard and prime the engines" Anakin watched the young Togruta walk away towards the ship as he muttered under his breath, "Assuming it has engines"

Bella chuckled softly in amusement, before taking the infant Huttlet off of Anakin's back and knelt down to R2-D2's level to place the baby's backpack on the droid.

As Bella adjusted the backpack on R2, Anakin kneeled down next to his wife and drank in her ethereal features with a bated breath.

The blonde Skywalker could not wait any longer and leaned forward to press his lips to the side of her neck, kissing her skin quickly.

"Anakin, stop it!" Bella whisper-shouted in her sweet, breathy voice as she gently pushed her husband back. "Not here"

Anakin narrowed his gaze slightly, "What? I can't kiss you?"

Standing up from her kneeling position, Bella faced her husband with loving brown eyes and a seductive smile, before leaning forward to whisper in his ear.

"After we succeed this rescue mission, you can kiss me all over" Bella seductively whispered in the Jedi Knight's ear, before gently biting his earlobe as she pulled back to glance at Anakin's reaction to her scandalous words.

His blue eyes shined a lustful glint and slight sweat glistened his forehead, causing Bella to smirk teasingly with a bite of her lower lip.

The brunette woman diverted her attention towards Ahsoka, the padawan ignited her green lightsaber to dodge shots fired from battle droids.

"There she goes again" Bella smiled.

"Let's go"

After slicing down the last battle droid, Ahsoka pointed her lightsaber dangerously close to the caretaker droid's neck from earlier.

Bella sighed sarcastically, "I knew that droid was an imposter"

"Don't you dare!"

Without a warning, Ahsoka slashed her green blade through the droid's neck and his head tumbled down the landing ramp.