II. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

LABYRINTH TAYLOR SWIFT

ARE YOU AN ANGEL?

𝐈𝐈 | 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐘 Queen Amidala currently stood in the center of a bright white lit room with the handmaidens, Captain Panaka and the two Jedi standing before them with a little blue astro droid at their side.

"An extremely well-put-together little droid, Your Highness" Panaka spoke to the queen. "Without a doubt, it saved the ship, as well as our lives"

"It is to be commended" said Sabé.

A glint of adoration filled Bella's brown gaze as she stared at the astro droid, a small smile curled at her rosy lips.

"What is its number?" Bella asked.

The droid let out a series of beeps as Captain Panaka read the number on the side.

"R2-D2, Your Highness"

"Thank you, R2-D2" the decoy queen sweetly thanked the little droid.

R2-D2 happily chirped in response, before turning his dome-shaped head to look at Bella.

The little droid bashfully whistled a beep at seeing the princess, his way of telling her she's pretty as a compliment.

Bella smiled in appreciation, understanding the droid's binary language, since she has studied many languages by reading books off the mountains of shelves from the giant library back at her palace.

"Padmé" Sabé called. "Clean this droid up as best you can. It deserves our gratitude"

Padmé nodded and bowed before the decoy queen.

"Continue, Captain"

"Your Highness" Qui-Gon stepped forward, "with your permission, we're heading for a remote planet called Tatooine. It's in a system far beyond the reach of the Trade Federation"

"I do not agree with the Jedi on this" Panaka said sternly.

"You must trust my judgment, Your Highness" Qui-Gon stated.

Bella was a lover of reading, so she studied each and every planet in the solar system by reading books.

It was said that Tatooine is a hot, scorching desert of endless sand, a lawless planet where the Republic does not exist.